Series code acetate maps?

For all general forum discussions.
halfbake69

Re: Series code acetate maps?

Post by halfbake69 »

Wow thanks for sharing I had seen 3 of these but never the assemble piece even if it doesn’t do anything now it’s awesome
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
doc81

Post by doc81 »

I agree...thanks for sharing Mark!
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE
revonick

Post by revonick »

Following the path apparently indicated on the assembled maze, I read a series of letters, MGTEHFLXNVBSYRAK. A code or serial number or something else? Interesting concept but I'm not sure what all this is meant to mean.
Open: Aqua [4hr]
bulldawg

Post by bulldawg »

IIRC, there were initial plans for Chris to host a Revomaze tournament both in London and in Las Vegas. If you were among the first to solve each of the set of five (Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold), then you would be granted an invite to the tournament. Also, the first (?) person to solve the acetate maze code would be granted an entry. The purple revos would be used in the final round and given as prizes at the tournament. (I may have a detail wrong so someone correct me if necessary.)

Obviously, the tournament events never happened. If you search the forums, you could probably find the history of those discussions.
R2 Cosmic Voyager #54
Bronze V2 ext - opened!
Silver ext - AG00118 core (Revomaster Collection AP0023)
Blue obs - opened!
Green obs - opened!
Blk obs - opened!
Black V2 obs - received
Red obs - opened.
Indigo - in progress
Mercury - ordered
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Short story is; almost all meta projects in the puzzling world have better stories behind them than the actual results.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.

Return to “General”