Copper or Indigo after Bronze

For all general forum discussions.
Playa

Copper or Indigo after Bronze

Post by Playa »

Although I have still not finished the Bronze, or even entered the second part, I am thinking of the next Revomaze to buy (and hopefully solve) since Christmas is approaching ;) Bronze is my first Revomaze and it gives me a real challenge, but I hope to solve it the upcomming weeks.
So as a second Revomaze, which one do you recommend: Copper or Indigo?
I really like the idea of a large, static maze like the Copper. But on the other hand there are a lot of very positive reviews of the Indigo.
So, which should be the next after the Revomaze Bronze?

By the way: „In the end you buy them all“ is not a valid answer :D ;)
Mint WIP
BR02619 Open
OR00314 WIP
Copper WIP
Indigo WIP
dasrevo

Re: Copper or Indigo after Bronze

Post by dasrevo »

Have you also considered the Gunmetal?
I personally would go for the indigo because of the positive reviews and more than one person has recommended it to me.
Playa

Post by Playa »

In fact I would love to get the Master Collection (Mint, Gunmetal, Indigo, Copper) but as a student I don’t have the money to spend on these puzzles, as much as I would like to get my hands on them.
And due to the price the Master Collection is a lot to ask for as a christmas gift.
From what I read all 4 are great fun. Difficult decision :)
Mint WIP
BR02619 Open
OR00314 WIP
Copper WIP
Indigo WIP
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I also recommend you to go for Indigo next if you choose between Copper and Indigo. That is a fantastic maze and really fun to explore. It isn't an easy task to start the Revomaze journey with the Bronze!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

And actually, whatever maze you decide on, they are all good and whichever one you will like the most is a matter of personal taste. I loved the Gunmetal, more than the bronze, because of the journey and the mechanics. Others dislike the Gunmetal and really love the bronze.
The Indigo I am loving now already because of the awesome color :D
Guiltfeeder

Post by Guiltfeeder »

You should grab an orange instead of indigo while they are still in stock! Orange is amazing!!! Personally I hated Gunmetal and haven’t started Indigo yet but it’s next on the list.
Opened: BRAQORBUGRTIMT
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Ordered an Orange too because of this comment :D

Return to “General”