Which "awaiting production" is a must have?

For all general forum discussions.
Piker B

Which "awaiting production" is a must have?

Post by Piker B »

I am not trying to continue the debate of whether they should be produced again or not (there is already a heated thread on that).

I was late to the game and never had a chance to get one of the limited ones. For the lucky ones who do have one, which one would be your must have? Also, if the funds are available to get more than one what would your ranking of them be?

I feel like orange can't be missed, but that is just from reading old forum posts.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Aqua - open
Blue - open
Green - open
Bronze - open
Indigo - open
Gunmetal -in progress
Mint - on shelf
Orange - on shelf
prodigy

Re: Which "awaiting production" is a must have?

Post by prodigy »

Ranking of the three "must" have:

Orange
Silver
Lime

All these mazes are amazing and really fun to solve. All of them took me a long time to solve and I started my Revomaze journey with the Orange.

The Titanium isn't a favorite but it isn't a bad maze. I think it is a fun maze the first time you solve it.

It is hard for me to just pick one of them. But I think I should pick the Silver even if I like the Orange more but the Silver is more fun to solve again and you will also have a maze that you can spend way more hours on than the Orange.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “General”