Need help with solving the revomaze green

For all general forum discussions.
heroamit

Need help with solving the revomaze green

Post by heroamit »

I'm stuck trying to solve the green revomaze. I would be happy for a clue.
I got to a stage where I can see the dot on the shaft, and the dot on the sleeve is about 1cm to the left of a trap (as shown in the attached picture).
revomaze.jpg
revomaze.jpg (151.76 KiB) Viewed 8377 times
mereacregrigore18

Re: Need help with solving the revomaze green

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

heroamit wrote:I'm stuck trying to solve the green revomaze. I would be happy for a clue.
I got to a stage where I can see the dot on the shaft, and the dot on the sleeve is about 1cm to the left of a trap (as shown in the attached picture).
revomaze.jpg
That’s a trap there, yes. Try hugging the walls and go slow. Best to do is to map the traps. That’s what i did and it helped as i pictured the traps and tried to imagine where should i go next or what way to take to pass the traps. Hope it helps. Feel free to send me a PM if it doesn’t.
heroamit

Post by heroamit »

But where should I go next? I am in the second stage for quite a long time now and I couldn't find a new way to go in.
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

heroamit wrote:But where should I go next? I am in the second stage for quite a long time now and I couldn't find a new way to go in.
Send me a PM with your map and i will give you a hint.
heroamit

Post by heroamit »

But I didn't draw a map. I memorized the maze, but I can't find another place to go to in the revomaze, neither in my memorized map nor in the actual maze.
can you please tell me where to go next?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

heroamit wrote:But I didn't draw a map. I memorized the maze, but I can't find another place to go to in the revomaze, neither in my memorized map nor in the actual maze.
can you please tell me where to go next?
It is hard to tell where to go but send me a PM and try to explain the way to the point where you are in words (enter the maze, left after 5 mm or similar...) and I will try to localize you in the maze.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
heroamit

Post by heroamit »

I don't think I am allowed to write how to get to the place I got because it is nearly the end of the maze (in the state I am, as I wrote in my first post, I can see the dot on the shaft). I would be happy if you will try to get to state that I am in right now and give me a hint.
matrixradu

Post by matrixradu »

heroamit wrote:But I didn't draw a map. I memorized the maze...
Well, I did like you when I tried to solve Bronze and no success.
But after I draw an accurate map I figured out.
I used only a plastic ruler and Excel with column size: 4 mm (means 1 mm real).
Revomaze has aprox. 78 mm rounded to 77 mm being able to divide to 11 columns (the length of heptagon's side).
I rounded the pin's diagonal to 2 mm.
Set a color for each level (feel the pin when goes up/down).
Finaly you'll have a beautiful map :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

matrixradu wrote:But after I draw an accurate map I figured out...Finaly you'll have a beautiful map :)
This makes me happy to hear!!! :D
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
matrixradu

Post by matrixradu »

prodigy wrote:This makes me happy to hear!!! :D
Right, I admit that even with a almost accurate map I was still watching like a female turkey in woods
and you told me something like "you are close...is not accurate enough" :shock: That hurt me a little.
But that was Bronze :)

Return to “General”