How to contact RevoHQ - To Chris and Phil

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

How to contact RevoHQ - To Chris and Phil

Post by prodigy »

Hi Chris and Phil,

Please make it possible to contact RevoHQ in a good way. I have tried now for a month to send email to different addresses but it is impossible to get in contact with RevoHQ. I have important question that I want answers to and cannot get in contact at all. Please help us all to understand how to contact you in a secure way so we can be sure to get an answer.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
03SVTCobra

Re: How to contact RevoHQ - To Chris and Phil

Post by 03SVTCobra »

prodigy wrote:Hi Chris and Phil,

Please make it possible to contact RevoHQ in a good way. I have tried now for a month to send email to different addresses but it is impossible to get in contact with RevoHQ. I have important question that I want answers to and cannot get in contact at all. Please help us all to understand how to contact you in a secure way so we can be sure to get an answer.
Seems email responses are hit or miss
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
Jm26rob

Post by Jm26rob »

Its a real struggle that's for sure.
RevoGuy

Post by RevoGuy »

Hi Guys,

If you send your email enquiries to me, phil@revohq.co.uk I will pick them up there.

My apologies in advance if you have already sent an email and not received a reply from this address. Chris and I we're having to firefight right up to the last minute on Friday. We had a large issue with the final orders going out and the boxes not being to a good enough standard.
It's all sorted now and I am spending this week sorting out my back log of emails and arranging with the anodisers for the next drop of sleeves to be done.

Again sorry for the radio silence of late but I will be more contactable now going forward.

Take care,
Phil
tauceti

Post by tauceti »

and what is with the ticketing system? I still have a ticket open :(
RevoGuy

Post by RevoGuy »

Hi Tauceti,

I'll DM you shortly.

Best,