Pre-order, manufacture, stock

For all general forum discussions.
matrixradu

Pre-order, manufacture, stock

Post by matrixradu »

Hi!
I'm newcomer and I'm happy to see so many revomaze lovers here.
I want start by ordering a high level revomaze but all these seems to be out of stock. This tell me that the demand is greater than supply. I understood that I need to pre-order so please somebody light me up:

1. What are the steps to pre-order a revomaze ?
2. Usually how long does it take to manufacture a batch of revomazes ?
3. When a set of revomazes is manufactured and all pre-ordered items are delivered, how many revomazes will become available on stock ? For sample will there be a chance to be a stock of Salmon soon ?

Thank you!
mattangel

Re: Pre-order, manufacture, stock

Post by mattangel »

Hi and welcome!

Oh boy, where to start. This isn’t a very big company. It’s Chris and a few others. They work with an engineering company to produce the puzzles (although he’s setting up a new workspace at home). This means that demand is generally greater than the stock. The easier puzzles sell better than the more difficult ones. As this is Chris’ livelihood, these have to stay in stock.

Many of the puzzles have been discontinued.

For pre-orders, it’s really an investment in the future. Chris will post that he is accepting pre-orders, you pay, and then you wait. It could be months before the puzzles are ready or it could be years. Think of it as delayed gratification.

Long story short, nobody knows the answers to #2 and #3

Return to “General”