Mistaken for a Grenade

For all general forum discussions.
zerohead133

Mistaken for a Grenade

Post by zerohead133 »

I had the strangest encounter at the mall with my Revomaze puzzle. I took it to this little shop called, "Gamer's Paradise" where I go to purchase puzzles, board games, and skill toys (also trading cards, models, D&D kits Warhammer 40K, etc) and the usual customers there started gathering around me, wondering what I was playing with. I told them all about the Revomaze and how the puzzle worked; almost like I was promoting the thing. Each of them passed it around, unable to solve it and becoming interested in them, until I mentioned the price (I live in the US, so shipping is kind of expensive).
I left the store and started trying to solve the puzzle in the middle of one of the resting areas and I was questioned by the mall police. They thought my Revomaze was a grenade or some kind of explosive. I explained to them that it was a puzzle, I even showed them the Mr. Puzzle video. Just then, they started getting interested in it and tried solving it too. No one did, though. They even asked if they sold them at the mall.
BU03251 Solved!
GR01972 Solved!
BR02768
Kirk2000

Re: Mistaken for a Grenade

Post by Kirk2000 »

Excellent job by the mall police. They did their job, and as they say, "see something, say something." You should write a letter of commendation. praise if you will, to the owner of the mall, the property management company, the security company, the local news and whoever else you can think of telling them that the security guards, without concern for their own safety, approached you and questioned you based on what a patron of the mall, being fearful about the metal object you had, which does look like a grenade, did what they are supposed to. They said something!! It could have gone bad if some kid had a real grenade that they found in their fathers closet and took it to the mall. Write that letter! Too many people in today's times go out of their way to protect people that they don't even know and never get any thanks for it. And writing that letter is good Public Relations for the mall and the security firm that the mall hires. Find out the mall security guards names that questioned you, without any concern about the danger that they could have been in, and write the letter, include a few pictures of the Revo grenade, and everyone will understand the concern of the original complainant that brought it to mall security's attention had. That incident, if real, could have gone south real fast. Society loves great stories like this one and you never know the news might interview you about the Revo and Chris will have thousands of people interested in what a Revo is. Anyone else agree? KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
Guiltfeeder

Re: Mistaken for a Grenade

Post by Guiltfeeder »

I think that’s a great idea Kirk! I couldn’t agree more! Kudos to those security guards!
Opened: BRAQORBUGRTIMT

Return to “General”