Unable to submit ticket.

For all general forum discussions.
Coloradobluesguy

Unable to submit ticket.

Post by Coloradobluesguy »

I am unable to submit a ticket, my maze seems to be seized, I have the dots lined up and cant get it apart i have been tapping it lightly on a table. any help would be great.
AQ-01128-SOLVED
BU-07001-SOLVED
TQ-00223-In Progress
GR-07001-SOLVED
Mint MT-0150-Solved
BR07001-In Progress
Indigo-Ordered/Arrived
Gunmetal-Ordered/Arrived
Copper-Ordered/Arrived
Silver-
Handmade
Lime
Mini
Red-0032
Gold-
Titanium
ReallyBigTeeth

Re: Unable to submit ticket.

Post by ReallyBigTeeth »

I can't remember if the dots are supposed to be pointing up or down. Did you try tapping the puzzle in both orientations. Moving to core around with very light pressure while tapping it may help as well. The pin has to be pushed out of the sleeve in to the core. I think the pin stops just past the sheer line, so the spring shouldn't interfere with removing the core, but just to be safe, don't try to force the core out.
Indigo - Solved
Gunmetal - Solved
Copper - Solved
Bronze - Solved
Orange - Solved
Titanium - Solved
Silver - Closed
ReallyBigTeeth

Post by ReallyBigTeeth »

I just opened my indigo again to confirm. The dot side of the core needs to be pointing toward the ground. The serial number should be facing upward when tapping the puzzle.
Indigo - Solved
Gunmetal - Solved
Copper - Solved
Bronze - Solved
Orange - Solved
Titanium - Solved
Silver - Closed
Coloradobluesguy

ReallyBigTeeth wrote:I just opened my indigo again to confirm. The dot side of the core needs to be pointing toward the ground. The serial number should be facing upward when tapping the puzzle.
Yeah I’m really worried here, I love fidgeting with my maze, it keeps me sane. (And makes a cool truck to bet a guy 10 bucks I can solve in in Unfer a minute the dots are pointing down I had it apart last night
AQ-01128-SOLVED
BU-07001-SOLVED
TQ-00223-In Progress
GR-07001-SOLVED
Mint MT-0150-Solved
BR07001-In Progress
Indigo-Ordered/Arrived
Gunmetal-Ordered/Arrived
Copper-Ordered/Arrived
Silver-
Handmade
Lime
Mini
Red-0032
Gold-
Titanium
ReallyBigTeeth

Post by ReallyBigTeeth »

Is it stuck in the solved position, or can you still move through the maze? Can you feel the pin moving up and down ramps freely?
Indigo - Solved
Gunmetal - Solved
Copper - Solved
Bronze - Solved
Orange - Solved
Titanium - Solved
Silver - Closed
Coloradobluesguy

I can hear the pin moving up and down, I get to t into the solved position, tap it on my table. It’s lovked in the position, then it won’t slide out from ther bit has done this on tome before but it came out after a couple more taps I’m out of ideas. I wish I could get a hold of Chris, or something
AQ-01128-SOLVED
BU-07001-SOLVED
TQ-00223-In Progress
GR-07001-SOLVED
Mint MT-0150-Solved
BR07001-In Progress
Indigo-Ordered/Arrived
Gunmetal-Ordered/Arrived
Copper-Ordered/Arrived
Silver-
Handmade
Lime
Mini
Red-0032
Gold-
Titanium
ReallyBigTeeth

Post by ReallyBigTeeth »

If the pin is stuck, and you can't back it out, the only thing I can think of (outside of using liquid) would be to use vibrations to move the pin. If you have something like an orbital sander, you could run the edge of the sanding pad against the puzzle to try to work the pin loose. Obviously you would want to protect the puzzle with something like a scrap piece of plastic or hard leather, or both.
Indigo - Solved
Gunmetal - Solved
Copper - Solved
Bronze - Solved
Orange - Solved
Titanium - Solved
Silver - Closed
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Which maze is it that you are trying to open? The general opening procedure is to line up the dots, rotate the entire enclosure so the label and dots point downward, and then release all tension on the shaft. It should hover above the dot without being pushed against the wall.

Then, gently tap the entire puzzle with an up and down motion against a soft but firm object. I prefer to use a softcover book.

If you have removed the pin before, and put it back in, it should release easier the second time, as it won't have the grease and oil sticking it to the shaft. Otherwise, the oil in the puzzle could cause the pin to stick to the shaft a little bit. It may require a few taps to get the pin to successfully drop.

There is no need to use other tools or water to remove the pin. Doing so will only damage the puzzle and worsen your issue. If the puzzle functions as normal, then the pin should fall out as normal, it may take a few taps.
Coloradobluesguy

CzMeteo wrote:Which maze is it that you are trying to open? The general opening procedure is to line up the dots, rotate the entire enclosure so the label and dots point downward, and then release all tension on the shaft. It should hover above the dot without being pushed against the wall.

Then, gently tap the entire puzzle with an up and down motion against a soft but firm object. I prefer to use a softcover book.

If you have removed the pin before, and put it back in, it should release easier the second time, as it won't have the grease and oil sticking it to the shaft. Otherwise, the oil in the puzzle could cause the pin to stick to the shaft a little bit. It may require a few taps to get the pin to successfully drop.

There is no need to use other tools or water to remove the pin. Doing so will only damage the puzzle and worsen your issue. If the puzzle functions as normal, then the pin should fall out as normal, it may take a few taps.
It’s the aqua I know how to open it I don’t get why it won’t come apart should I spray some wd40 in there?
AQ-01128-SOLVED
BU-07001-SOLVED
TQ-00223-In Progress
GR-07001-SOLVED
Mint MT-0150-Solved
BR07001-In Progress
Indigo-Ordered/Arrived
Gunmetal-Ordered/Arrived
Copper-Ordered/Arrived
Silver-
Handmade
Lime