Limited Editions

For all general forum discussions.
Vlancii

Limited Editions

Post by Vlancii »

Does anyone know if Revomaze plans on producing more of the 'limited edition' puzzles? The only reason I ask is that I found the Orange in my puzzle collection that I didn't even know that I had. I must have purchased it years ago and forgot all about it.

In any case, I'm not asking because I want to sell it. I PROMISE. I'm asking because it's just cool to know that we are but a handful of owners of these specific puzzles.
Orko

Re: Limited Editions

Post by Orko »

I am pretty sure that there won't be any more oranges. :roll:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Vlancii

Post by Vlancii »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

The concept of "limited editions" is sometimes complicated with Revomaze, because occasionally, puzzles thought to have stopped production pop up.

There have been three puzzles that have always been available since they were introduced: Blue, Green, and Bronze.

At this point in time, there are seven puzzles in production: Blue, Green, Bronze, Aqua, Indigo, Gunmetal, and Copper. The rest of the puzzles are claimed to be "out of production".

Out of all the puzzles, there are a couple that you can be nearly certain will never be produced again, because they were produced with designs from old engineers. Such puzzles include Red and Black LE.

Occasionally some puzzles are "found", such as orange, lime, or silver, but they probably aren't actively being produced.
Guiltfeeder

Post by Guiltfeeder »

The maze that confuses me the most is the gunmetal. It is listed as limited but still shows more stock coming. Was the “limited” release just the Marbles versions? I’m assuming the copper won’t be around much longer either as it’s listed as limited as well but is a newer maze correct? I also don’t understand some of the release numbers as well. Orange says limited to 250 but I have seen several serial numbers that go past #250. Were buyers allowed to choose their S/N to be able to go beyond the #250? It would be nice to have a little clearer picture of the actual release numbers of the special and limited editions.
Opened: BRAQORBUGRTIMT
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

CzMeteo wrote:At this point in time, there are seven puzzles in production: Blue, Green, Bronze, Aqua, Indigo, Gunmetal, and Copper. The rest of the puzzles are claimed to be "out of production".
In the shop you can also find that the following mazes is in the state "WAITING PRODUCTION": Silver, Orange, Titanium and Lime. So I think these will soon be produced again (a totally surprise for me due to I read this yesterday).
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

prodigy wrote:
CzMeteo wrote:At this point in time, there are seven puzzles in production: Blue, Green, Bronze, Aqua, Indigo, Gunmetal, and Copper. The rest of the puzzles are claimed to be "out of production".
In the shop you can also find that the following mazes is in the state "WAITING PRODUCTION": Silver, Orange, Titanium and Lime. So I think these will soon be produced again (a totally surprise for me due to I read this yesterday).
I think they are simply mis-categorized. The descriptions state that they will no longer be produced.
Silver wrote: Due to the expense of all the parts, we are no longer able to produce the Silver.
Orange wrote: We are no longer able to produce the Orange.
Titanium wrote: The Titanium can be commissioned for serious collectors requiring them to complete their collection.
Lime wrote: Out of stock
tauceti

Post by tauceti »

also interesting if these limited editions are now reproduced.
Then they will lose value and their state "limited"
nick

Post by nick »

well, you collect to enjoy a puzzle or, in a more selfish way, to get something that almost nobody have? :D
greenwolf86

Post by greenwolf86 »

For myself, I don't view it as buying a puzzle so no one else can have it, only that I am willing to pay a premium for a rare puzzle. If that puzzle were later produced in enough volume to lower the value of my puzzle below what I paid for it, I would be annoyed. I have no problem with someone who really wants a specific puzzle also paying a premium to get a copy (and I do wish this was an option in more cases, but alas...).
I'm collecting unplated cores! Make me an offer if you are looking to part with any. Always looking for a black and a purple, too :?

Return to “General”