Revomaze Speed Solving High Score List

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

Re: Revomaze Speed Solving High Score List

Post by prodigy »

KK1 wrote:Bronze....35.19secs......following map....
I have updated with Blue and Bronze!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Lilmike14

Post by Lilmike14 »

Blue Obsession, 42 seconds
Solved -- Blue & Blue Pro, Green Obs, Bronze, Salmon, Titanium, Aqua & Gunmetal
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Lilmike14 wrote:Blue Obsession, 42 seconds
I have updated the list. I think it is ok to add the obsession- and Extreme-mazes under the same list as long they have the same version of the maze. Please tell me if you don't agree.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Trifcho

Post by Trifcho »

Indigo: 1:16.0 (rounded by rules - original 1:15.96)

With mapper, No shortcuts, with almost no mistakes :D
I checked my opening time with no mapper and it is much, much slower. And as I see Dorothea's time for the indigo, I am not shure how honest is to use mapper :)
Don't get me wrong, I like my times to be on the first place :D
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Trifcho wrote:Indigo: 1:16.0 (rounded by rules - original 1:15.96)

With mapper, No shortcuts, with almost no mistakes :D
I checked my opening time with no mapper and it is much, much slower. And as I see Dorothea's time for the indigo, I am not shure how honest is to use mapper :)
Don't get me wrong, I like my times to be on the first place :D
Just tell me if we should remove the mapper. Maybe not fare to have it. I have updated the list.
Trifcho

Post by Trifcho »

For my regret, I think you should remove them. The mapper gives too much advantage. There is no way to achieve that time without mapper.
On other hand where is the line? If you use ruler on the shaft it is also some sort of external device...
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Trifcho wrote:For my regret, I think you should remove them. The mapper gives too much advantage. There is no way to achieve that time without mapper.
On other hand where is the line? If you use ruler on the shaft it is also some sort of external device...
Yes that is true. It should at least be ok to use a map :) . I will remove your two times than and remove the mapper in the rules. I think the best is if no external tools is used. So only a map (on paper or in head) and solve :)

PLEASE READ THE UPDATED RULES. If you don't think the updates are good, please make your voice heard!
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

For what do you need the Mapper to solve your Puzzle faster?
Because the Mazes will increase the complexity so much That it is Impossible to Navigator it whithout it or is the mapper only for some special / critical steps/ moves good?
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

CptBlood wrote:For what do you need the Mapper to solve your Puzzle faster?
Because the Mazes will increase the complexity so much That it is Impossible to Navigator it whithout it or is the mapper only for some special / critical steps/ moves good?
The mapper will help you to write a map of the maze and can be a big help when you first solves the maze. The same as a ruler on the shaft but it will be much easier/faster to create a correct map with the mapper.

When you have solved the maze and learned it, it should be quite easy to move around with just a map, even for the complex mazes due to that you know where to go.

At least the mapper will make it really easy, that you just follow the maze with a pointer of the exact location and you can just follow the correct path in a fast speed. Not even any challenge to cross a bridge.

Maybe a ruler on the shaft is needed for some mazes (e.g. a maze with a bridge). What do you think? Will it be too hard to not allow a ruler on the shaft?
Trifcho

Post by Trifcho »

Here at my last post of this topic you can see a video with the mapper:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=891&start=120

Of course, at this video in open topic, the map has not been drawn yet. Once the map is drawn, you have a visual idea where you are at the labyrinth at all the time, making it easier to avoid traps, wrong turns or losing where you are. The visual presentation helps you go much faster on the way you need, rather than looking for points of reference.
Last edited by Trifcho on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General”