Revomaze Opening Percentage

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

Revomaze Opening Percentage

Post by prodigy »

I just looked through how many owners that have been registered for each maze and then how many of them that have been registered open. I have then listed the mazes in order here below:
Attachments
Open_Procent.png
Open_Procent.png (37.43 KiB) Viewed 11331 times
Last edited by prodigy on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Lilmike14

Re: Revomaze Opening Percentage

Post by Lilmike14 »

What an awesome idea.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this list somewhere on the main site.

Now to get my hands on some of those more difficult mazes :roll:
Solved -- Blue & Blue Pro, Green Obs, Bronze, Salmon, Titanium, Aqua & Gunmetal
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Lilmike14 wrote:Now to get my hands on some of those more difficult mazes :roll:
The more limited mazes are more difficult than their place in the list (e.g. Purple and Handmade) but I guess Black is one of the easier mazes (the only maze I have not tried).
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

Are there only 37 Revomaze Gold open?
Or are the 37 people the only who can explain the algorithm ?
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

CptBlood wrote:Are there only 37 Revomaze Gold open?
Or are the 37 people the only who can explain the algorithm ?
There are only 37 users that have registered the Gold as open. I don't think there are anyone yet that has solved the algorithm (correct me if I am wrong). You can receive your code from Revo HQ and the Gold Revomaze is hard enough even with the code :)
homework52

Post by homework52 »

No one solved the algorithm? Did everyone "brute force" it?
BU00231- Solved
GR00108 - Solved
BR00113 - Solved
AG00205 - Solved
AU00037 - In Progress
R00076 - Solved
OR00037 - Solved
LM00037 - In Progress
Mercury 037 - Solved
Blue Obsession V1/V2 Pro - Solved
Green Obsession V1 - Solved
Black Obsession V1 - Solved / V2 - Solved
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

homework52 wrote:No one solved the algorithm? Did everyone "brute force" it?
I think that everyone received the correct code for each Revomaze and some people may just tried different combinations until they found the correct one.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have updated the table today so you can compare your progress.
itsthemoops

Post by itsthemoops »

is the copper and gunmetal on this list the same as the ones currently on sale in the store? theyre less solved than lime and silver?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

itsthemoops wrote:is the copper and gunmetal on this list the same as the ones currently on sale in the store? theyre less solved than lime and silver?
Yes they are the same. For the GunMetal, I just think the reason is that the maze is easy to get and many people start with that maze or as the second maze. This will make it really hard to solve and therefor many owners and not many opened mazes. The Copper can be hard to solve but it isn't as hard as the table shows.

Return to “General”