New To RevoMaze and looking for a challenge

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

Re: New To RevoMaze and looking for a challenge

Post by prodigy »

Botnik wrote:Salmon has been pre ordered 4 days ago and already been on site 30 times to see if It got shipped. I hope to put my hands on it before passover is over, probably not :( Anyway Let's see what I am made of.... And which puzzle is harder... Me vs Salmon... Gonna be tough, Wish me luck.
Gonna update as soon as I get it
The Salmon is not ready yet to be shipped so no one has received it yet. I guess it will take one or two more month before the first person will receive the Salmon.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Luke1705

Post by Luke1705 »

Prodigy,

Is there a reason you think it'll be on the order of months instead of weeks? I know Chris and Jill have been through a lot lately and I personally wouldn't want them to rush back into things without properly processing everything that happened, but my understanding was that the Salmon were nearly ready to go almost a month ago before everything happened.
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

Luke,

Salmon pre-orders started almost a year ago, and no orders have shipped yet. I'm assuming that Chris will ship out all the pre-orders first then work on more recent orders. But who know's, you might get lucky and his first batch might be large enough to cover your order. :)
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
Luke1705

Post by Luke1705 »

I actually did get in on the pre-order phase, but not a year ago, so you may very well be right that my order might not be in the first batch.

In any case, I still have other Revomazes that I need to work on first so it's not a big deal one way or the other.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I just think it will take one or two month for the first batch to be sent out due to all that Chris needs to go through and take care of for the moment (private).

Hopefully he will get up to speed after this period and the second batch will be ready shortly after, but normally things take longer time than planned so just be patient. The puzzles will be delivered and with extremely high quality as usual.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Luke1705

Post by Luke1705 »

To be honest, I just hope he's able to find a few good employees. Not even for any of our benefit - I think it would take a load off of him and Jill.

Return to “General”