So I'm finally doing it..update!!

For all general forum discussions.
OzzyRevomaze

So I'm finally doing it..update!!

Post by OzzyRevomaze »

Hey guys,
I'm finally doing it!!
I have been looking and drooling over revomazes for years now. It has been so much fun to see the whole journey and the evolvement of this series of puzzles! I have been amazed since my first sight of them and I'm really looking forward to finally getting my hands on them :)
So well, I'm finally buying my first 1 to 3 puzzles or well more precisely I'm looking for used ones to buy at the moment, since my pocket is not doing too well (see buyers and sellers)
I'm really intrigued by green and bronze, but I know I probably need the blue to get started with my new puzzle journey.
Just a question out of curiosity: which puzzle gave you the most satisfaction in the gameplay?
Anyway I just wanted to say hi and share my excitement :D

- Anna
Last edited by OzzyRevomaze on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
v2 Blue obsession: opened
v1 Green: ordered
v1 Bronze: WIP
alex80it

Re: So I'm finally doing it..!!

Post by alex80it »

Hi Anna!

Congrats on making up your mind, I'm sure you will not regret it... On the contrary, chances are that your 1 to 3 mazes will soon become 4..5...6........ Availability's the limit! :P

Blue, Green and Bronze is an awesome trio, good difficulty range and progression, definitely a good start!

My personal favorites are:
1- Lime
2- Indigo
3- Bronze

As far as gameplay is concerned, however, I'd place Indigo first, as it has paths in it that are really beautiful to visualize and imagine while you walk them...
Open: BU, BU Obs, PRO, BR, IN, GR, GR Obs, MT SE, GM, TI, LM, OR, BL Obs, AU, AQ, AG
In progress: CU
Closed: R Obs
Waiting for: MT V1, SL
Wishlist: R, PU, BL, MINI
OzzyRevomaze

Re: So I'm finally doing it..update!!

Post by OzzyRevomaze »

Update:
Well guys, I just couldn't help myself or take it any longer. I ordered my first three mazes, the blue obsession, green and bronze an hour ago! Couldn't be more excited!!!! :lol: :D

I hope indeed that it will be an awesome combination that will keep me content and mazing for a looong time :)
Dorothea

Post by Dorothea »

Sounds to me like you're taking this serious.
This combination is the classic path into the revo-world !
Please post your journey.......
Last edited by Dorothea on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BUGRBRAGAUTIPUORLMRBL1BL2GMCUAQINMTTQSAGY
waiting: lite
Lilmike14

Post by Lilmike14 »

Sounds like you're hooked, and you haven't even touched a maze yet :lol:

It is a decision that you wont regret, you'll get hours of enjoyment (suffering) from them, especially the bronze :twisted:
Solved -- Blue & Blue Pro, Green Obs, Bronze, Salmon, Titanium, Aqua & Gunmetal
OzzyRevomaze

Post by OzzyRevomaze »

Lilmike14 wrote:Sounds like you're hooked, and you haven't even touched a maze yet :lol:
I know!!! I'm gonna be horribly addicted once actually getting my hands on them!! :lol: I'm already thinking Indigo might be a nice succeeder in the future if I'm able to finish Bronze, but hopefully that won't be relevant for a long time

Really looking forward to the experiencing the puzzles and especially the dynamic aspect of bronze!

And I will definitely keep you guys updated with my puzzling journey, I'm sure there will be lots of frustrating times where I'm gonna be stuck 8-)
Lilmike14

Post by Lilmike14 »

I wish you the best of luck on your new journey,

You can always ask for help on the forums, though the answer will always be either:

1) Draw a map

Or

2) Draw a better map :lol:
Solved -- Blue & Blue Pro, Green Obs, Bronze, Salmon, Titanium, Aqua & Gunmetal
alex80it

Post by alex80it »

Lilmike14 wrote:You can always ask for help on the forums, though the answer will always be either:

1) Draw a map

Or

2) Draw a better map :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Open: BU, BU Obs, PRO, BR, IN, GR, GR Obs, MT SE, GM, TI, LM, OR, BL Obs, AU, AQ, AG
In progress: CU
Closed: R Obs
Waiting for: MT V1, SL
Wishlist: R, PU, BL, MINI

Return to “General”