Official Revomaze Clear Sleeve

For all general forum discussions.
darctangent

Official Revomaze Clear Sleeve

Post by darctangent »

Very cool news today in that we are getting official clear sleeves from Revomaze. Interesting design! Decent price. I ordered two. I do like my regular sized smooth sided one, however. I think these will distort the image less. What does everyone else think?
Cheers!
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
Orko

Re: Official Revomaze Clear Sleeve

Post by Orko »

I also ordered 2 :lol:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
alex80it

Post by alex80it »

Same here... ;)
Open: BU, BU Obs, PRO, BR, IN, GR, GR Obs, MT SE, GM, TI, LM, OR, BL Obs, AU, AQ, AG
In progress: CU
Closed: R Obs
Waiting for: MT V1, SL
Wishlist: R, PU, BL, MINI
rodrigue10

Post by rodrigue10 »

looks like a nice variation on the clear sleeve. It doesn't give the same feeling in hand as a larger clear sleeve, but it get's the job done!
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

I also ordered two because that's what everyone else did. :-)
Starting over
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

Great idea! I'm pretty sure they will be invaluable when it comes to promoting them at events as well. The cutaway sleeves were cool, but it was still really difficult to explain what was going on with the pin.

I think it needs adding onto the store page that the 'Training Sleeve' comes with the Blue Obs core, because it's not on there. Maybe even give the option for people to choose which core they want from the Obs series? Maybe even the Ex series at a future date?
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Yeah, it's so much easier explaining what a Revomaze is when you can physically show somebody the pin navigating the maze. It's a god send!

The only plastic mazes we have at the moment are the Blue and Pro Obsessions, we don't actually have any other plastic mazes in stock to go with the sleeves!! I'm sure once the Blue mazes are gone, we'll come up with some other ideas though!

I'll mention that it's the Blue Obsession maze on the website though :)
SittingDuck

Post by SittingDuck »

Had to order one of course, as I was asking for a clear sleeve to be made available in an earlier thread (since my wishes seem to go through, what more should I request?) :lol:

Regarding the picture; isn't it somewhat revealing when it comes to the actual maze? Not really sure if anyone would benefit from it, but seeing as the cores are normally something that is not displayed without censoring, it seemed strange.
Open: Aqua * Titanium * Blue * Green * Bronze
Closed:Gunmetal * Copper * Indigo * Gold
Want to buy: *Orange * Silver * Red * Lime * Black * Purple * Handmade * Voyager
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

The point of the clear sleeve is to reveal the maze, so the idea of censoring the maze on the pictures seemed a pointless exercise. By seeing the maze, it makes the puzzle make sense, so I figured including the maze in the pictures was necessary.

Having looked at the part of the maze pictured, I don't think it gives the path away. If the maze was concealed here, it really wouldn't be obvious at all as to what I am selling :lol:

Ah the ongoing saga of the puzzle that looks nothing like a puzzle! :lol:
Bananaslug

Post by Bananaslug »

Just curious if the pin is metal or plastic, as it looks like both in different pictures... :? In the "clear sleeve" sale section, the pin looks like it is metal, but in the "training sleeve" section, it looks like a plastic "button".

Thanks in advance!

Return to “General”