My Revomaze Mapper

For all general forum discussions.
alex80it

My Revomaze Mapper

Post by alex80it »

Hi Revomazers! :)

I have started shipping my mappers and I thought I would start a thread here to allow for an open discussion about it by those who have received it...
IMG_20160717_175953-800x600.jpg
IMG_20160717_175953-800x600.jpg (104.7 KiB) Viewed 11414 times
For those who don't know what I am talking about, these are the first posts about it:

http://www.revomaze.co.uk/phpBB3/viewto ... 100#p52268

http://www.revomaze.co.uk/phpBB3/viewto ... 110#p52358

And this is where you can find info on how to get one:

http://www.revomaze.co.uk/phpBB3/viewto ... 210#p52372

In the hope that everyone who has bought one will find it up to expectations, I would really like to gather feedback on it in this thread, so please, if you have tried it, tell me what you think about it! :D

This topic could also prove helpful in giving tips on which way to use it best, if you have doubts or questions ask away, the answers could help other mapper owners as well!
Last edited by alex80it on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Open: BU, BU Obs, PRO, BR, IN, GR, GR Obs, MT SE, GM, TI, LM, OR, BL Obs, AU, AQ, AG
In progress: CU
Closed: R Obs
Waiting for: MT V1, SL
Wishlist: R, PU, BL, MINI
alex80it

Re: My Revomaze Mapper

Post by alex80it »

I made a small instructional video to show what you will get if you buy my mapper, how to assemble it and how easy it is to use it! :D

Here it is:

Link To Video
Open: BU, BU Obs, PRO, BR, IN, GR, GR Obs, MT SE, GM, TI, LM, OR, BL Obs, AU, AQ, AG
tgr

Post by tgr »

Wow - brilliant!
BU02248 Open
GR01925 Open
BR02212 Open
IN00096 Working
MT00022 Working
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

I got one (uuuh actually ordered 3) and it is really easy and simple to use. For sure recommend it and in this case not only the product but also Alex80it!! Great communication and great service.

Thx again. :)
Lilmike14

Post by Lilmike14 »

Bidle wrote:I got one (uuuh actually ordered 3) and it is really easy and simple to use. For sure recommend it and in this case not only the product but also Alex80it!! Great communication and great service.

Thx again. :)

How many mazes are you planning on doing at once? :o
Solved -- Blue & Blue Pro, Green Obs, Bronze, Salmon, Titanium, Aqua & Gunmetal
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

I have my copy, high quality tool. I received mine in 3 days to the US. Great mapper. Time to buy more graph paper.. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

I finally had a chance to play with the mapper. It's a great piece of equipment, and so far has allowed me to map a good portion of the copper accurately. The only issue that I've found so far is that the fit is a bit loose on the core. I added a little tape to the end, and the mapper fit snugly onto the puzzle.

Thanks!!
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

Alex, on my copy the knob that tightens the screw that holds the pencil in place split in two. I just applied a little super glue to it and it is as good as new. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
nick

Post by nick »

Don't act like a brute :lol:
alex80it

Post by alex80it »

Hi guys,
the two parts the knob is made of are held in place by super glue, I am surprised it came apart, but your fix was the perfect one, Kirk! ;)

@mattangel: glad it is helping you! The fit on the core is slightly loose on purpose, as I found out that not all cores' ends are exactly the same size, and I preferred a larger fit than a too tight one, as that would have been impossible to use on some Revos... The fix of apying a lite tape to the core's end is perfect! :)

Return to “General”