What does the voyager status include?

General Questions
SittingDuck

What does the voyager status include?

Post by SittingDuck »

Like the topic states, I'm wondering what the Voyager status includes?

From what I have been able to find out by browsing the forum, it seem to be a status that allows you to get 10 puzzles planned in R2 for £100 each? If so, are there any exlusives among these ten, or will they be avaiable for anyone after release?

I am considering buying a Voyager status (if one should come for sale), but I'm not really sure of the complete details, and therefore what kind of value it would have.
Open: Aqua * Titanium * Blue * Green * Bronze
Closed:Gunmetal * Copper * Indigo * Gold
Want to buy: *Orange * Silver * Red * Lime * Black * Purple * Handmade * Voyager
mattangel

Re: What does the voyager status include?

Post by mattangel »

There were two special edition puzzles available, Eris and Makemake (10each), that could only be purchased by voyagers. There is also talk of a display case for the other 10 R2s.
SittingDuck

Post by SittingDuck »

Are any of the puzzles actually released yet? I see some people have the Mercury, but is this a prototype, or is it the released puzzle?

Maybe to be more clear: if I want to buy a Voyager status, would I also need to buy the Mercury to be able to complete the set, or will that puzzle be released to the voyagers at a later time?
Open: Aqua * Titanium * Blue * Green * Bronze
Closed:Gunmetal * Copper * Indigo * Gold
Want to buy: *Orange * Silver * Red * Lime * Black * Purple * Handmade * Voyager
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

The mercury has already been released (2014). There was an initial 30 people who received their puzzles first to give feedback and then the rest of the puzzles were released to all voyagers. If I remember correctly, the puzzles were to be released at regular intervals. I hope those intervals pick up their pace!

Voyager status gives you the right to buy the puzzles, in order. Those who have bought Mercury will be offered the Venus. Those who have bought Venus will be offered Earth, etc. I'm assuming (and this may not be the case) that if you were to buy the status off of someone, you wouldn't necessarily need to buy their Mercury as well for HQ to offer you the Venus as long as they know that the Voyager status has been changed. A Mercury has already been purchased for that Voyager account (Maybe. Check with HQ to make sure that this is true) so what do they care? I'd suggest buying the status and puzzle off of whomever will give it up.
rodrigue10

Post by rodrigue10 »

Typically any Voyager status sales have included the current Mercury, whether in hand or pre-ordered. They go together. if i was looking to buy i would make sure that everything was included and i would venture to guess that anyone selling their status/puzzle would understand this expectation. Some people have bought the status as well as pre-ordered other puzzles beyond mercury so you may see these in a sale as well.
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
bulldawg

Post by bulldawg »

This was posted in 2013:
Becoming a Revomaze Voyager not only gives you the opportunity to win the Revomaze R1 Voyager puzzle but also entitles you to collect all 10 puzzles at a set price. As well as giving you the opportunity to collect all future Special Edition puzzles including; Makemake, Eris and Haumea.

Benefits:

1. All R2 puzzles available to Voyagers for 7 days before general sale.
2. Collect all 10 Voyager puzzles for a set price of £100 per puzzle.
3. Receive the R2 Cosmic Collectors Cases.
4. Entry into the R2 Voyager Competition.
5. First refusal on all Revomaze Limited & Special Edition puzzles.

There is no obligation or time frame involved in the purchase of each of the 10 puzzles. Simply collect and solve at your leisure. See Voyager Page for details of the Inner and Outer Collections.
R2 Cosmic Voyager #54
Bronze V2 ext - opened!
Silver ext - AG00118 core (Revomaster Collection AP0023)
Blue obs - opened!
Green obs - opened!
Blk obs - opened!
Black V2 obs - received
Red obs - opened.
Indigo - in progress
Mercury - ordered
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

It should be noted that HQ decided against making Haumea.
Orko

Post by Orko »

mattangel wrote:It should be noted that HQ decided against making Haumea.
Really? :shock: when? :roll:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
rodrigue10

Post by rodrigue10 »

Orko wrote:
mattangel wrote:It should be noted that HQ decided against making Haumea.
Really? :shock: when? :roll:
I forget exactly when they decided this, but i can comfirm that only Eries and Makemake are, at this point in time, the only two limited styles of R2 mazes that are planned to be made.
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
Orko

Post by Orko »

Thank's for the conformation Rodrigue that's sad to hear, but on the other hand i am happy to i have at least the other 2. :roll: Btw, if i remember it right eris and Makemake should also come in their very own box,right? :?
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%

Return to “Mercury General”