What does the voyager status include?

General Questions
mattangel

Re: What does the voyager status include?

Post by mattangel »

I saw it when I was cleaning up the Announcement forum the other day. I can't find the actual post in the archives at the moment, but I'll look again when I'm not on my iphone.
KK1

Post by KK1 »

Have the 2 limited editions already been sold (pre ordered) or are we still waiting on how these are to be made available?
Open; AQ, BU, GR, BR, TI, OR, IN, CU, GM, MTHM, MERC
Closed; AU, AG, LM
Want; PU, BL, R
Voyager #44
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

All sold.
rodrigue10

Post by rodrigue10 »

Orko wrote:Thank's for the conformation Rodrigue that's sad to hear, but on the other hand i am happy to i have at least the other 2. :roll: Btw, if i remember it right eris and Makemake should also come in their very own box,right? :?
I think so, but time will tell what what actually happens.
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
thayneq

Post by thayneq »

mattangel wrote:The mercury has already been released (2014). There was an initial 30 people who received their puzzles first to give feedback and then the rest of the puzzles were released to all voyagers.
This simply isn't true. I've been voyager status from day one and still haven't seen my mercury....
Opening order:
BR 50h. Fast=28s
BK Obs 12h.
BL 25m. Fast=12s.
GR 3h.
AG 20h. Fast=1m56s
AU 70h.
RD 1h.
RD Obs 6h.
OR 20h.
LM 40h. Fast=2m12s
IN 16h.
AQ 15m.
TI 8h.
CU Au plated

Not started:
CU

Waiting on:
Mercury (paid :cry: )
MT, SA
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

as far as I know, two batches of Mercury have been shipped. The first batch was pretty rough, and some people from that batch got replacement o-rings and drawer rods. Mine was from that first batch, and I opened it 'incorrectly'. I replaced the o-rings and drawer rod, and still haven't solved it correctly.

Not sure how much better the second batch was, but there were some improvements made. The 3rd and 4th batches have long been close to being done, but then side-lined due to other priorities.

I wish they'd get back to R2s, but I don't see the priority given to them (as as far as I can tell they don't make any money on them as they are more costly to produce than originally estimated.) I do hope the series continues as I think they show potential. They are a lot different feeling than the R1s, but I think they could be quite interesting. Just my opinion.
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

Yup, and they are black with gold plating.. If I recall correctly, it was a while ago..
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
Orko

Post by Orko »

I think just eris and makemake should be black with gold plating. :roll:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%

Return to “Mercury General”