Finally, the Complete Serial #5 Collection

For all general forum discussions.
stet

Finally, the Complete Serial #5 Collection

Post by stet »

With much thanks to darctangent, I am finally able to post a picture of the complete collection of serial #5 RevoMazes. I believe that I am currently the only collector with a complete collection of matching serial numbers and I'm pretty sure that I finally have all of them. If someone knows of any other #5 RevoMaze out there please let me know.

Back row: CE set, gold plated
2nd row: SE set with rare 5 puzzle stand, including both V1 and V2 silver SE #5
3rd row: Black, Red, Handmade, Orange, Lime
4th row: Titanium SE, Titanium (normal), Purple, Copper, Mercury R2
Front row: set of #5 collector coins.
Hiding in the back and wishing it could join in: the unnumbered Gunmetal

I really need to update my signature one of these days...
Attachments
all5s.jpg
all5s.jpg (214.6 KiB) Viewed 7223 times
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
darctangent

Re: Finally, the Complete Serial #5 Collection

Post by darctangent »

Awesome collection! Thanks for the pic! I'm glad I could hook you up with Ti 05-50 but you stepped up with the cash. :) I wonder if Chris will do a limited run of numbered Gunmetals? What is the history of the SE set? Is the Blue in it the regular #5 Blue?
Congrats on the collection! I know there would have been quite a bit of dedication and luck to put it together. :)
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Congrats !! Truly awesome !!!
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
maximos92

Post by maximos92 »

darctangent wrote:Awesome collection! Thanks for the pic! I'm glad I could hook you up with Ti 05-50 but you stepped up with the cash. :) I wonder if Chris will do a limited run of numbered Gunmetals? What is the history of the SE set? Is the Blue in it the regular #5 Blue?
Congrats on the collection! I know there would have been quite a bit of dedication and luck to put it together. :)
Gunmetal is a marbles exclusive. I imagine he won't do anything with them. Probably will only be made as long as marbles buys them.
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime
stet

Post by stet »

darctangent wrote:What is the history of the SE set? Is the Blue in it the regular #5 Blue?
When RevoMazes first came out the serial numbers really were actual serial numbers. Meaning that the first 12 Blue were really the first 12 made and sold (with the exception of prototypes). When the first RevoMaze Blue was first sold, it wasn’t sold through the web site. Instead it was sold as an eBay event to attract puzzle enthusiasts. The first 12 were auctioned, one at a time serial numbers 1 through 12 in order. These were labeled as SE for Special Edition to add to the collector appeal since these were the first in what was to be a new and ongoing series of puzzles. They came in Deluxe packaging which included a single puzzle stand and pouch. Those of us who purchased the entire main series (Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, and Gold) SEs were supposed to get one of the 5 puzzle stands but that didn’t happen as the supplier for the stands dried up (I got mine through different means). There is no difference in the puzzles other than the SE stamped with the serial numbers. The regular numbered puzzles started at #13. For the most part there are no duplicates between a SE and non-SE serial number (there are a few exceptions that I am aware of).
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

Looks like you need a 12 step Revomaze withdrawal program.. Keep good notes on your collection. So that when your daughter or son goes to the Antique Road Show with your collection, after you pass on to Revomaze heaven, they will know what is so important as you have a complete collection with no mazes missing..
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.

Return to “General”