CE/LE Mazes for those of us new to Revomaze.

For all general forum discussions.

Would you buy any of the LE/CE Mazes if given the opprotunity?

Yes, but just one.
13%
Yes, more than one.
80%
No.
7%

Total votes: 15

maximos92

CE/LE Mazes for those of us new to Revomaze.

Post by maximos92 »

I am rather new to Revomaze, and I have noticed there are so many more mazes that have been made, that can no longer be purchased, unless you are lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time when someone makes the hard choice of selling one.

I wonder if there were high enough demand if there would ever be a chance that we would be able to buy some of the CE/LE mazes. Perhaps made to order? Small Batch (maybe 10-25)?

I understand why they are CE/LE, they are supposed to be harder to come by or just plain rare. However it really is a bummer for those of us know to Revo.
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime
robbaylis79

Re: CE/LE Mazes for those of us new to Revomaze.

Post by robbaylis79 »

I have a v1 black obs which you cant get anymore if your looking for mazes that cant be purchased now. Not really sure what its worth though. Been looking through the forums to get an idea and have seen purchaees for $300 which is very nice. If anyone is interested let me know as ill be putting it on eBay this Monday
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
rodrigue10

Re: CE/LE Mazes for those of us new to Revomaze.

Post by rodrigue10 »

I have had similar discussions with Sophie asking about limited runs of the rare ones, and what it boils down to is that those that have the limited mazes would like them to retain their rareness and ultimately value.

I think it would help Revo HQ to make some of these limited batches again to increase their sales, but I think they also understand that keeping them limited is important to their customers.

Coming from a position of owning most if not all of them, I was not always in that position. It took me a good 2 years to acquire everyone. Diligent awareness of what's available on the Buyers/Sellers goes a long way in finding these rare ones. Unfortunately a large pocket is often what decides the sale of the very rare ones. It helps to start a savings for a special Revo so when it's available you can make a good offer.
They are posted on occasion or I would not have acquired what I have. You will find that it often happens in a rush of sales.

Good luck in your hunt for Revos!!

Return to “General”