Monthly Update - June 2014

For all general forum discussions.
DWishR

Monthly Update - June 2014

Post by DWishR »

June Monthly Update
Spoiler:
Hi All,

I’m a few days early on my Monthly Update but I have some news to share. We have been contacted by our old engineers to say that they have parts on the shelves that they would like us to take from them. The parts they have on the shelves are the remaining V1 Limes and Oranges from the 250 made, Blue’s, Silver’s, Titanium’s, V2 Blue’s, V2 Green’s, Obsession Blue’s, Obsession Black’s, Obsession Pro’s and Training Aids.

We will be purchasing the parts from the old engineers in stages over the next few months, we would like to be able to buy them all outright but realistically we cannot. What we will do is put the number of available puzzles that we are aiming to purchase in a stage on to the website for pre-order, once we have received enough sales to be able to purchase the puzzles and get the new engineers to make the missing parts, we will do so and the rest will be changed from pre-order to ‘buy now ship now’. We dislike having to use a pre-order system, but we must have the funds in order to purchase the stock from the engineer’s shelves and it would be a waste to miss the chance of re-stocking the website with ready made parts.

Those puzzles that are pre-ordered will have 15% off the retail price; they will be on sale until enough are sold for us to be able to buy all the stock and once the stock is here they will be the first to ship. The stock will remain on the website until all are sold but only those that pre-order will receive the 15% deduction. This is a goodwill gesture, we know that the pre-order system is not popular and it will be only be in place until the puzzles have been bought from the old engineers. Please enter the code Lime_15 to activate the discount code.

We won’t be reserving any of the stock but will keep an update on the stages schedule and let you know what will be coming next. Our first purchase is to be 17 Lime V1s and 8 Training Aids which will be put onto the website Monday 23rd June. Once the appropriate number of sales has been made we will buy the puzzles from the engineers and those left will revert from pre-order to ‘now shipping’.
We are pleased to have the opportunity to supply our new customers with some of the Revomaze Classics they may otherwise have missed out on.

If anyone has any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest Regards,

Sophie
DWishR

Re: Monthly Update - June 2014

Post by DWishR »

I'm a little disappointed that out of all those choices they decided to go with the Lime first. Isn't that supposed to be the most difficult of the non-handmade?

I'll definitely be getting Titanium, Orange and Black Obsession whenever they drop. But I'm having trouble justifying purchasing the Lime first. Do you guys think it's doable having only ever touched/solved the Blue? And does it have those "gravity pins" like the Silver? Those didn't sound fun at all.

I'd love to hand them some money to help them buy out this stock, but the Lime is a tough sell. :[
Dorothea

Post by Dorothea »

Lime after blue is very hard.
The limes offered will be V1 (for me these are the better versions).
The gravity pins in silver are fun !
BUGRBRAGAUTIPUORLMRBL1BL2GMCUAQINMTTQSAGY
waiting: lite
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

I brought the lime and have only had a short go of it. I would definitely not pass on the opportunity to own one though. I purchased mine because it was one of the 'last 20'. As ive found out though, there always seems to be more after the last one has gone lol ;)
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

spoilers.... arent we supposed to not discuss puzzle attributes in open forum?
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

What puzzle attribute? Gravity pins? Its not really a spoiler if its in the description of the puzzle where you purchase them on the main page
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
Mrhero

Post by Mrhero »

lime after everything is hard. this and orange were my first revos, but i managed to solve only orange , and, can solve the lime if i have enough will (cause it really hurts :lol: )
OR00253 open 20 h 23/11/13
GR01832 open 2.5 h 2/12/13
LM00253 Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh.
AG01864 finally cracked the beast!! 100h 19/09/2020
DWishR

Post by DWishR »

Mrhero wrote:lime after everything is hard. this and orange were my first revos, but i managed to solve only orange , and, can solve the lime if i have enough will (cause it really hurts :lol: )
I guess I should definitely get the trainer if I get the lime then, huh? :]
Mrhero

Post by Mrhero »

yes!!!! but dont force it in any means... you'll know what i mean when the time will come :twisted:
OR00253 open 20 h 23/11/13
GR01832 open 2.5 h 2/12/13
LM00253 Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh.
AG01864 finally cracked the beast!! 100h 19/09/2020
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

I got a trainer with my Lime.. I can't get it off. Not too worried about that fact either.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.

Return to “General”