Post by Cah20 »

Sounds good.
Open: Blue, Green, Bronze, Titanium
Working: Orange, Indigo
Closed: Copper, Lime, Silver, Gold, Mercury
Kirk2000

Re: CE Sets

Post by Kirk2000 »

I am still waiting for mine and it has been over 2 years.. Good things come to those who wait.. I wonder how much longer though..
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
alex80it

Post by alex80it »

I see... I was hoping the long waits were a thing of the past...

Does that mean that until new batches of what's currently sold out are produced, no CE set will be shipped?
Open: BU, BU Obs, PRO, BR, IN, GR, GR Obs, MT SE, GM, TI, LM, OR, BL Obs, AU, AQ, AG
In progress: CU
Closed: R Obs
Waiting for: MT V1, SL
Wishlist: R, PU, BL, MINI
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Hi All,

As some of you know we recently received some old stock form our previous engineers.

Amongst this stock was all the components we were missing for the V1 Golds, which has been one of the main issues in moving forward with the CE sets.

We have been working on scheduling as we are now producing everything in house and once we have released the V1 Mint & V1 Salmon we can start working on the other components required for the CE Sets.

In the mean time I thank you all for your patience and faith in REVOMAZE.

Thanks,
Emma
Will

Post by Will »

After five years of waiting, my patience is finally running out. I understand that Chris is already trying his best and that all the troubles and delays are legitimate. However for a purchase of 600 dollars, it's hard to not feel a bit cheated when at five years on, there is no product delivered, no regular updates, no schedule or release estimates, and no reply to inquiries. Especially when the vast majority of CE Set owners have already received their set and the company constantly cranks out new products in the meantime.
Last edited by Will on Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LM #21: Opened
IN #21: Opened
GM #21: Opened
BR #21: Opened
OR #151: Opened
Ti SE 21-50: Opened
BU #808: Opened
CU #21: Twisting and turning
AU #21: Waiting
Joker24-7

Post by Joker24-7 »

Hi, does the old website still exist as i'm concerned all my backdated orders aren't showing on the current site?(Collectors Edition, Mercury, R2 limited edition puzzles)

Even more worrying is no mention of all of these on the current site or the subsequent R2 considering I churned out more cash for the voyager status.

I've had nothing in many years yet I see new products being made and sold and as much as i'd like to have bought them will probably miss out because I can't commit to more purchases without a single product in hand.

Is anyone in the same boat? I've spent best part of a grand and had nothing and will miss out on countless other revomazes just because I appear to have backed the wrong puzzles

Really frustrated with this line which is a shame because I really wanted to experience these puzzles.
T
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Joker24-7 wrote:Hi, does the old website still exist as i'm concerned all my backdated orders aren't showing on the current site?(Collectors Edition, Mercury, R2 limited edition puzzles)
Yes the old site should exist. I will post a link tonight when I am home again. Last time I checked I could see all my old orders and everything was ok.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

prodigy wrote:
Joker24-7 wrote:Hi, does the old website still exist as i'm concerned all my backdated orders aren't showing on the current site?(Collectors Edition, Mercury, R2 limited edition puzzles)
Yes the old site should exist. I will post a link tonight when I am home again. Last time I checked I could see all my old orders and everything was ok.

Are you lost?
Probably forgot about the link. :-)
Joker24-7

Post by Joker24-7 »

Has anyone got the link to the old site?
Vlancii

Post by Vlancii »

Joker24-7 wrote:Has anyone got the link to the old site?
When I logged into: https://www.revomaze.co.uk/ today, I was able to view my previous orders. I don't know if this is the new or old site.

Return to “General”