CE Sets

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

Re: CE Sets

Post by prodigy »

The old website could previously be found on this address:
https://revomaze.co.uk/xcart/home.php

I think it might be gone in the last crash.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

That site only showed one order for me from 2015. Now I am worried. I have a lot of items in the queue. A CE set, all the R2's (inner planets + exclusive extra R2's), and the Salmons, plated and unplated. Oh Boy!!! A while ago I contacted Rachel and she confirmed my outstanding Revos and we had the same list. Maybe they have a paper record of all of us in a journal or something.. I hope so. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Kirk2000 wrote:That site only showed one order for me from 2015. Now I am worried. I have a lot of items in the queue. A CE set, all the R2's (inner planets + exclusive extra R2's), and the Salmons, plated and unplated. Oh Boy!!! A while ago I contacted Rachel and she confirmed my outstanding Revos and we had the same list. Maybe they have a paper record of all of us in a journal or something.. I hope so. KIRK
Maybe you have paid the puzzles with PayPal? Then you can find it there, but I really think Chris has everything under control and that he have all backed up. I cannot login to the old page and I also have many orders that I have paid for that aren't delivered yet. I don't even have an account on the new page due to my email is not recognized (feels strange).
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Joker24-7

Post by Joker24-7 »

Thanks for the reply, this appears to be the ‘modern’ site which contains none of my old orders - should have the R2 Mercury, the R2 series membership, the R1 CE collectors set, the 2 special edition Ltd R2 puzzles.
Bit concerned there’s nowhere showing these orders now especially with newer products being made and issued ahead of this backlog. Just a single puzzle would be nice to have a go on after about a grand investment.
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

Chris has a board with all orders on it.

He is now working through the historic orders to clear all early this year. Going forward this year he will have quite a work load with assembly of parts to produce stock items and also ship items ordered.
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

I figured Chris had a hard copy of the orders. My CE set was 4 years ago. Wow, go figure. It is worth the wait.. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Will

Post by Will »

Still haven't received all of the mazes for my CE set yet. Does anyone know how to contact the latest Revogirl/guy? Replying to my old email chain is reaching an invalid email address.
LM #21: Opened
IN #21: Opened
GM #21: Opened
BR #21: Opened
OR #151: Opened
Ti SE 21-50: Opened
BU #808: Opened
CU #21: Twisting and turning
AU #21: Waiting
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

Will wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:05 am Still haven't received all of the mazes for my CE set yet. Does anyone know how to contact the latest Revogirl/guy? Replying to my old email chain is reaching an invalid email address.
Will,

Are you on the revomaze discord server? If not, you should join. This is a question I have slated for next week when I discuss with Revo HQ/Chris.

Thanks,
RevoDeity
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

Will wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:05 am Still haven't received all of the mazes for my CE set yet. Does anyone know how to contact the latest Revogirl/guy? Replying to my old email chain is reaching an invalid email address.
You can email Rachel or Sophia:

rachel@revohq.co.uk
sophia@revohq.co.uk
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

I am still waiting for my CE set too. Just email Rachel or Sophia.. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26

Return to “General”