No.
41%
Might do
24%

Total votes: 17

Ironkong

Re: ReVoBlack Competition

Post by Ironkong »

i have a decent sized list on the go but i could easily tripple it by adding tat sites of the 4th page+ on google searches, i was trying to avoid doing this and keeping to what i thought were reasonable sites. Is there any point sending a list smaller than your 70?
Check out theflowfieldunity.com. Brother-in-laws comic site!

BU00026 - Opened, alone and lonely!
GR00002SE - Re-homed
BR00002SE - Re-homed
AG00002SE - Re-homed
BL00002LE - Re-homed
ReVoMate

Post by ReVoMate »

IronKong,

Quality not quantity!

Gotta email something to be in with a chance... ;)
Ironkong

Post by Ironkong »

fair point, shall be emailed by sun. :D
Check out theflowfieldunity.com. Brother-in-laws comic site!

BU00026 - Opened, alone and lonely!
GR00002SE - Re-homed
BR00002SE - Re-homed
AG00002SE - Re-homed
BL00002LE - Re-homed
stet

Post by stet »

Is the competition over? If so, who won?
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
ReVoMate

Post by ReVoMate »

stet wrote:Is the competition over? If so, who won?
Nope, the competition is still up. I have yet to receive any lists from any 'contenders'...

I need those lists soon to decide who is going to win the ReVoBlack!
a-maze-ing

Post by a-maze-ing »

The ReVoBlack is sold out, 19 are allocated, is BL09LE for the winner of this competition then? Or will he/she get a special edition of the limited edition :shock: ?

Good luck to all who are working on it, time to send in the lists now...
Extreme #14: OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN
Limited #14: OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN STAMATIC
stet

Post by stet »

ReVoMate wrote:Nope, the competition is still up. I have yet to receive any lists from any 'contenders'...
This statement has me a bit confused. I have submitted a list a while ago. Am I not a contender? If not, what prevents me from being a contender? Is it because I have already paid for my Revomaze Black? Should I add some more entries to my list and resubmit it?
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Hi All

ReVoMate has passed me his list and I have added some that I have found. The aim was quality over quantity using personal experiances of good websites, shops and service along with any contacts you may have dealt with.

Most of you have excellent experiance of puzzles and I am keen to learn how you found them and if you would recommend them as well. One other point is that you have local knowledge of your own country.

Targeting the right areas is important to ensure we maximise return to increase the user base. This is what Pete and I are looking for. No. 9 Black has come back on and we could use this as the Prize or we have two other options - a free Yellow or the return of the funds paid for a different number and we can then continute to sell No. 9.

If you could let Pete have your list by Sunday Evening - he will judge it and declare who has won. Once we compile the list, I will create a web page to show them all ... (this could be useful to some of you).

On a diffferent note:

Some of you have been recommending to others who have now joined as well. This would suggest we are gaining Advocates and this is something I wish to encourgage and reward.

We are going to design 6 Award REVOMAZES - a unique design including Gold Plated shaft and draws and an engraved Gold Plated plaque imbedded into the outer sleeve.

These will not be for sale. To own one of these - you need to become an Advocate (Someone who is happy to recommend the REVOMAZE to others).

On joining - you will be issued with an A-ID number. If someone emails their purchase and give us your number - they get £10 off and you get 1 point for each £10 of the total sale.

The one who has the highest number of points at the end of the month wins the Monthy Award REVOMAZE.

If you think this is of interest and would like to do this, please PM me.

Cheers

Chris
ReVoMaster

Return to “General”