Noob with a few Q

For all general forum discussions.
Fox5

Noob with a few Q

Post by Fox5 »

First off hello from across the pond, looks like I'm only a few years to late :mrgreen: but I'm glad I finally found this place, looks like a good group, and I love the quality and thought put into these.
I have been admiring the Revo and reading the forum for a while now and I have a few Q maybe you could help me with.

I want to get at least the first three puzzles (blue, green, bronze) orange sounds fun also, but funds are somewhat limited, my Q is are the V1s still going to be made or are they being replaced by V2s? I like the V1s for the fact that there is a compartment once solved, I think it makes it more than just a puzzle but a cool little safe(might put some $ in it and pass it to my nephews for fun)
Anyway should I buy them all now or well I have some time.

Second I think I read that once you solve the maze you have to e-mail the owner and he well tell you how to put it back together, is this true? And is it the same procedure for all the mazes or is an email required for each?

I think that's all for now, and thanks for putting up with the noob Q :D
allardwza

Re: Noob with a few Q

Post by allardwza »

Hi Fox5 - welcome to the forum.

The question about future supplies can only be answered by the company and not by the enthusiastic users who keep this board running... suggest you PM RevoGuy - he's more likely to answer than anyone else working there.

...on the second question, those first three will go back together the same unless you do something to one of them, then you might prefer a little extra guidance on that one ...

Once you've been allowed into the open area for each of the puzzles that you've opened, you'll be able to have a frank discussion about the puzzle, share you maps with everyone else and if memory serves, download an excellent set of instructions for reassembly created by one of the enthusiastic users on this forum (thanks Mike!).

allard
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

Welcome :D

... and what allard said ^^ ;)
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
Fox5

Post by Fox5 »

Thank you, much apreachiated :mrgreen:
I think my worries were that I would buy a very difficult maze and if it took me years to get to or figure out the support would be there to help me put it together again. :lol:
Fox5

Post by Fox5 »

Let the addiction begin :twisted:I just ordered my first Revos. A blue, green and bronze all V1

The plan was to just get the blue and green for now, but Ive read so much praze for the bronze I couldn't risk it not being in stock when I needed :lol:
Fox5

Post by Fox5 »

Looks like the collectors set was more of a bargain than I thought, I sent a message asking if I could upgrade to the collectors set but it might be to late:(......and a pain for them.
If not I'll be happy with the 3 I ordered in the first place.
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

email Joseph (Revoguy) he'll be able to sort you out ;) welcome to the obsession :D regardless what you get you won't be disappointed ;)

--R1 Collection--
Open:
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
Fox5

Post by Fox5 »

I thought I would give an update.

I ended up getting the CE.....and of course I had to pick up an orange and lime while I was at it :D . I'll be broke throught Christmas but I know I'll have a blast when I do get them.

Also I had nothing but stellar CS from Joseph and Chris, thank you guys!
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

good!!! enjoy :D

--R1 Collection--
Open:
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened: