Finishers Boards

For all general forum discussions.
tiler41

Finishers Boards

Post by tiler41 »

Hi. I e-mailed my registration for completing the green maze on 27th Jan 2011. I heard nothing back so resent the details on 3rd March 2011. I still have heard nothing back and the finishers board remains unaltered from Jan of this year. Clearly there is a problem. Does anyone know whats happening?

I also reported that the chrome coating was peeling off the inner spindle and sent a photo showing the problem. Anyone else experienced this?

Cheers

Nick
Paradox

Re: Finishers Boards

Post by Paradox »

Hi Nick, and welcome to the madhouse! ;)

The opening order lists haven't been updated in a while, but I believe it is on the to-do list at Revo HQ. They have been made aware of it by others on this site as well.

As for the plating issue; yes it does happen from time to time, it did so on my Bronze just recently. If you send an email to Revo HQ they will get back to you ASAP. Understand that they are currently quite busy, so it may take a little while, but they will replace your damaged maze with a new one if it's necessary.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
tiler41

Post by tiler41 »

Thanks for the reply.

I passed on the photo and report of the plating problem on 27th Jan 2011 but have not had any reply despite chasing once. The system across the board seems to have ground to a halt, hence my message here.
Tryitloveit

Post by Tryitloveit »

Try to send another email, perhaps to nicole.carr@revomaze.co.uk She usualy gets back quickly when I think my emails get lost in the system ;)

Include dates of your original emails and who they were sent to.
BU01121-Open
GR00047 Open
BR00453-Open
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

I'm quite confident that the opening orders are maintained at RevoHQ based on e-mail timestamps. I wouldn't worry too much about the online list. Your place is safe :)

Return to “General”