hand tequnique blue

For all general forum discussions.
Ymir

hand tequnique blue

Post by Ymir »

Ok , I hold the maze in my hand with my index finger maintaining pressure on one end as I operate it. This stresses my hand a lot after a while. Is there a thread that shows the best way to hold it in your hand so as not to become fatigued in under 10 minutes ?
cornettracing80

Re: hand tequnique blue

Post by cornettracing80 »

i hold the sleeve in the left hand thumb on front and index and middle finger on the backside...i work the core with index and thumb of right hand...i believe the fatigue is mainly from keeping constant pressure on the core as you move it along..so its actually holding pressure in multiple directions..it is something the hand has to become conditioned to do..there was quite a bit of hand fatigue pain involved as i learned to do card manipulation and fancy one handed cuts....this is similiar...i didnt have 1/2 the hand fatigue on the second puzzle...be it conditioning or the fact that i was more familiar with the puzzles basic movements.
obviously we cant talk about techniques that relate to solving the puzzle but i do have a couple specialy developed techniques for certain parts of the blue maze....like the "pressure pinch sink-in" ;) .....and i have developed a "carpet free" method..enough said in general ;) ;)
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black