Monthly Update - June 2014

For all general forum discussions.
Chyron

Re: Monthly Update - June 2014

Post by Chyron »

I'd consider it MORE of a spoiler if you said there was a light secret in it, but even then.... Not really a spoiler.... at all.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Mrhero

Post by Mrhero »

my post didnt say anything about the maze itself- only a way of obtaining it easily :twisted:
OR00253 open 20 h 23/11/13
GR01832 open 2.5 h 2/12/13
LM00253 Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh.
AG01864 finally cracked the beast!! 100h 19/09/2020
Joker24-7

Post by Joker24-7 »

With these extra revo's being found and made available, will all of us still waiting for our collectors sets have to wait even longer? I've ordered these and a a few of the new voyager range and have nothing to show for sizable funds spent.

Love the puzzles but cracks of frustration are now starting to show I'm afraid
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

Its the time frame for all ten that worry's me. 3 puzzles a year seems a little optimistic tbh. I think it will end up being more like 1. How can the cost stay the same with inflation of materials etc over the next ten years?
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
stet

Post by stet »

Mrhero wrote:my post didnt say anything about the maze itself- only a way of obtaining it easily :twisted:
I'm curious what your method for obtaining one is. I already have 2 of them (one standard, one gold plated from the CE set) so I don't need another but I'm puzzled by what you mean.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
DWishR

Post by DWishR »

RevoGirl wrote:The Titanium's will be sold as they always have been - To those who already have Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver and Gold only.
WTB pictures of open Green, Silver and Gold from someone willing to claim they sold them to me. Or, you know, someone actually willing to sell, I guess?
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Hi All,

Chris has returned from a funeral today, he has been away a couple of days, and I have asked him to clarify to me the situation with the Titanium’s so I can relay this to you.

Firstly, the Titanium’s were created for the CE Sets, an extra 50 were made and given to the first 50 customers who ordered the CE Sets. These were an extra to the one they would receive in their set and were marked as such.

Whilst making the first batch of Titanium’s they old engineers incorrectly numbered them TI00001 – TI00050. As this was not in keeping with the numbering of the CE Sets (CE 001 TI) it was discussed on the forum at that time that some people who had purchased the Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver and Gold ( i.e 300 Club) and who couldn’t justify purchasing all the puzzles again in the CE Set, would be given the opportunity to buy one of these incorrectly numbered Ti puzzles.

Rather than needlessly scrapping these puzzles we were planning to offer what is left of the 50 that haven’t previously been sold, to those with Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver and Gold only.

If the majority feel, as a small number do, that purchasing and selling these puzzles is in some way wrong then we will withdraw our request to the engineers for the Titanium’s and they will not be included in any future sales.

Kind Regards,

Sophie
rodrigue10

Post by rodrigue10 »

I don't think there should be any qualms about Revo Selling a few more Titaniums. If it helps Revo HQ procure the materials to further production of their already past orders and to keep progress going on the R2 line then more power to them.

That said, i am biased since i already own 2 Ti's...one for the CE set and one of these mis-labeled ones i was sold a year ago. Considering there were 250 ? CE sets made the TI is hardly a rare piece...only in that no one will sell them separately from their CE Sets. Another 100 of them out there shouldn't be any issue and it opens up the potential for someone who gets one to sell to others that don't have the full spectrum of the R1's apparently required to buy directly from Revo HQ.
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

I also own a CE and really don't care about all the limited issues.
The more the merrier. :)

Of-course everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but in the end it is up to Chris.
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

I think if your gonna sell them then everyone should be allowed the option to purchase one. If there exclusive then keep them exclusive and scrap the others. If your gonna sell more, which wasnt the original plan then you should sell them to anyone willing to buy 1.
I have brought many puzzles and spent alot of money since I found Revomaze, as others have. If your gonna sell surplus stock then I think its unfair to exclude the majority of your members from buying one. Even more so for people that wont get to buy an r2 either for probably 5-6 years.
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...

Return to “General”