New products!

For all general forum discussions.
stet

Re: New products!

Post by stet »

I really hope that the Titanium becomes available to those of us who pre-ordered the original set of 5, especially those of us super early adopters who got the SE versions.

I will be greatly disappointed if I can't get one without having to purchase an entire 2nd set. I would consider it a slap in the face to everyone who pre-purchased the original 5 piece set (no longer available it appears) if we can't get the new 6th puzzle.

It would be great if Chris let us SE owners pay the difference and get the Titanium with matching SE number (#5 for me) and the nice case.

Also, will it be possible for us to get matching numbers with the red and orange? I was able to get the matching number for the black LE.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

stet wrote:It would be great if Chris let us SE owners pay the difference and get the Titanium with matching SE number (#5 for me) and the nice case.

Also, will it be possible for us to get matching numbers with the red and orange? I was able to get the matching number for the black LE.
I doubt getting the number you want will be an issue. Chris is really good about that.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
maztec

Post by maztec »

*grouses some more* Maybe I could send back my current set for a refund or exchange :p
OOOOOOOoo
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

maztec wrote:*grouses some more* Maybe I could send back my current set for a refund or exchange :p
I wish right!? Hell even if he did a lottory for all of us who bought before 3/19 that would be cool. Chris is a super cool and giving guy. He thinks about all of us all the time and i am certain he will come up with the best solution to make everyone happy.

Hows that black treating you? ever get good pictures out of it?
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
PE
Obsession
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
maztec

Post by maztec »

ReVoRabbit wrote:
maztec wrote:*grouses some more* Maybe I could send back my current set for a refund or exchange :p
I wish right!? Hell even if he did a lottory for all of us who bought before 3/19 that would be cool. Chris is a super cool and giving guy. He thinks about all of us all the time and i am certain he will come up with the best solution to make everyone happy.

Hows that black treating you? ever get good pictures out of it?
I took some interesting pictures, but never was certain they were "good". Was difficult to lay it out correctly. I should get it back to you!
OOOOOOOoo
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

maztec wrote:I took some interesting pictures, but never was certain they were "good". Was difficult to lay it out correctly. I should get it back to you!
Black is really hard to photograph. Did you at least have fun opening it? When you are done playing with it, i dont mind paying for the shipping if you want. do you have my address?
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
PE
Obsession
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

stet wrote:I really hope that the Titanium becomes available to those of us who pre-ordered the original set of 5, especially those of us super early adopters who got the SE versions.

I will be greatly disappointed if I can't get one without having to purchase an entire 2nd set. I would consider it a slap in the face to everyone who pre-purchased the original 5 piece set (no longer available it appears) if we can't get the new 6th puzzle.

It would be great if Chris let us SE owners pay the difference and get the Titanium with matching SE number (#5 for me) and the nice case.

This is 100% what I was thinking. Im sure as many of you know when it comes to collecting Revos Im one of the group that usually first inline. I'd really like a case and I'd really REALLY like a titanium... but I already pre-ordered 2 complete sets and as much as it pains me to say it, even Im struggling to justify another £500. That said, Im a collector and I think it'd drive me mad knowing I missed my chance to get one..... agrhhh!!! What do I do???? :cry:
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
maztec

Post by maztec »

ReVoRabbit wrote:
maztec wrote:I took some interesting pictures, but never was certain they were "good". Was difficult to lay it out correctly. I should get it back to you!
Black is really hard to photograph. Did you at least have fun opening it? When you are done playing with it, i dont mind paying for the shipping if you want. do you have my address?
I can pay shipping, I do not have your address. PM me.
OOOOOOOoo
stet

Post by stet »

bluesign2k wrote: but I already pre-ordered 2 complete sets and as much as it pains me to say it, even Im struggling to justify another £500. That said, Im a collector and I think it'd drive me mad knowing I missed my chance to get one..... agrhhh!!! What do I do???? :cry:
I can afford to buy the new puzzles but I can't afford to purchase seconds of the 5 puzzles I've already paid for.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

stet wrote:
bluesign2k wrote: but I already pre-ordered 2 complete sets and as much as it pains me to say it, even Im struggling to justify another £500. That said, Im a collector and I think it'd drive me mad knowing I missed my chance to get one..... agrhhh!!! What do I do???? :cry:
I can afford to buy the new puzzles but I can't afford to purchase seconds of the 5 puzzles I've already paid for.
sounds like those who wait have a significant advantage in purchasing. that being said and noted, i think we can expect Chris to come up with something. Especially if you already bought TWO sets.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
PE
Obsession
Prototypes