Revomaze Teal (advanced) - designed by prodigy - Now cancelled (maybe still alive???)

For all general forum discussions.
Rachel K

Re: Revomaze Teal (advanced) - designed by prodigy - Now cancelled (maybe still alive???)

Post by Rachel K »

Fantastic to see so much interest, congratulations @prodigy :)
Stianbl

Re: Revomaze Teal (advanced) - designed by prodigy - Now cancelled (maybe still alive???)

Post by Stianbl »

After reading all these posts, this seems to be a perfect revomaze!
I have not checked the designs and do not want any spoilers. But I'd like to put myself on the "interested to pre-order" list!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Stianbl wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:32 am After reading all these posts, this seems to be a perfect revomaze!
I have not checked the designs and do not want any spoilers. But I'd like to put myself on the "interested to pre-order" list!
Thanks! I have added you to the internal "interested to pre-order" list :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

prodigy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:34 am Amazing that we now have over one million views (1.003.536). :D
...and now one month later we have now reached 1.5 million views (1.502.053). Thanks!!! I am sure this will help Teal to be manufactured one day!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

After an update from Chris Linnick on Discord, Teal will not be a maze for 2024 due to e.g.
chris_linnick wrote:
  • Revo HQ has had a lot of shakeups this year. Revo HQ only consist of Chris P and Rachel. Challenging with only 2 employees. Josh, their long term machinist, who had been a key employee for years resigned. This set back manufacturing and delayed the Revo LITE puzzles. Further exacerbated by Chris P health issues.
  • Near term future is the Revomaze LITEs. Goal is to have these similar to hanayama puzzles in a sense that you can find these for a reasonable price at your local toy store. While the original R1 revomazes are one-of-a-kind unique puzzles, the feedback is these have been on the large and expensive side such that it has always been difficult to get new customers to make the plunge and buy one. LITE Allows the company to reach new customers who've never touched a puzzle by making them more accessible from not only a cost perspective but size - reducing the size to be similar to popular fidget toys. Finally, the streamlined manufacturing should allow for faster machining/turn around. Theoretically this should allow the rapid development of complex puzzles for the long term revomaze fan.
  • How do we execute? Chris P will be working on manufacturing side. It has been a difficult transition to take over a lot of the 'tribal knowledge' that Josh had of the manufacturing process. Chris P is working on this deligently.
But we can always hope they can speed up the manufacturing and that everything are up and running in full speed next year and Teal con be something for 2025?

Return to “General”