Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
Brassassin

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by Brassassin »

Kinda quiet here these days.
A lot of us have moved to the Revomaze Discord Server. You might want to check it out.
https://discord.gg/qzGggVs
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
farrel669

Post by farrel669 »

Thanks, I'll check it out
BU00008SE - Open
GR00008SE - Open
BR00008SE - Open
AG00141EX - Open
BL08LE - Open
LM00284 - ????
OR00283 - ????
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

I am looking for a Blue or Aqua V1. V1 as I want to hide something inside. Prefereable from someone in the EU :)
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
dtones

Post by dtones »

Seeking copper, gold, or/and any black (metal or plastic). Please DM if you have one for sale. Thank you
PrinsHese

Post by PrinsHese »

I’m selling a CE-set, number 023, together with an Orange, number 00131.

The set is unassembled and unused. The Orange I have fiddled with quite a bit but never opened (so as you can imagine it is quite used to curse words). The set comes in the original wooden box and the pins are in a small bag.

My price is $3000.

Me and the mazes are located in Sweden so if you’re not in close proximity add on shipping fees.

For pictures look in the discord group.
dasrevo

Sealed unopened brand new Beadblasted Indigo V1

Post by dasrevo »

Would anyone be interested in buying a special edition Indigo V1, bead-blasted edition, unopened and still sealed?

VERY IMPORTANT: EU Residents only, I dont ship to other countries, I dont want friggin customs and tax criminals to benefit as well.

I gave it away to a friend, but he does not have time to play with it, so it sits on his shelf.

So, the complete maze is in a sealed bag, the box itself is opened though.

Send me a PM with an offer and I will consider selling it. As I don’t really need it to go, I will only consider selling it if a very good price is offered. Don’t try to bargain, you will be ignored immediately and don’t ask me what I want for it. Listen to your heart ;-)

I know there are quite wealthy people in the puzzle scene, so I don’t feel bad waiting for a good price =)

I once was nice and wanted to share stuff and give away things for free. Because of some things that have happened, I am not that nice anymore ;-)

SOLD
Last edited by dasrevo on Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chris_linnick

Re: Sealed unopened brand new Beadblasted Indigo V1

Post by chris_linnick »

dasrevo wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:42 pm Would anyone be interested in buying a special edition Indigo V1, bead-blasted edition, unopened and still sealed?

VERY IMPORTANT: EU Residents only, I dont ship to other countries, I dont want friggin customs and tax criminals to benefit as well.

I gave it away to a friend, but he does not have time to play with it, so it sits on his shelf.

Send me a PM with an offer and I will consider selling it. As I don’t really need it to go, I will only consider selling it if a very good price is offered. Don’t try to bargain, you will be ignored immediately and don’t ask me what I want for it. Listen to your heart ;-)

I know there are quite wealthy people in the puzzle scene, so I don’t feel bad waiting for a good price =)

I once was nice and wanted to share stuff and give away things for free. Because of some things that have happened, I am not that nice anymore ;-)
OOO OOOO. I have ideas.
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
03SVTCobra

Re: Sealed unopened brand new Beadblasted Indigo V1

Post by 03SVTCobra »

dasrevo wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:42 pm Would anyone be interested in buying a special edition Indigo V1, bead-blasted edition, unopened and still sealed?

Oh that would go nice with my bead blasted Mint
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Bead blasted indigo is sold!
Ymir

Post by Ymir »

Hi all,

I am considering selling my blue, green, bronze numbered 28 on each.

I was wondering what price should I be selling them at and if there would be any interest from the forum members.

cheers,

Chris AU

Return to “General”