Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
TheWaveCarver

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by TheWaveCarver »

Hello everyone, I've had a Purple in my possession for some time. I have made a difficult decision and have decided to sell it. I' have decided to put the brakes on my puzzle collecting for awhile. I'm looking for 3,000 USD + Shipping/Fees. I will not be doing an auction, I will sell it to the first buyer with payment in order to be fair.

Would prefer to sell to someone who is looking to complete a collection, so if you know someone with a collection that has been waiting for a Purple please message them.
Grand Champion in Rocket League
FleshyLandFill

Post by FleshyLandFill »

TheWaveCarver wrote:Hello everyone, I've had a Purple in my possession for some time. I have made a difficult decision and have decided to sell it. I' have decided to put the brakes on my puzzle collecting for awhile. I'm looking for 3,000 USD + Shipping/Fees. I will not be doing an auction, I will sell it to the first buyer with payment in order to be fair.
3000 are you sure?
TheWaveCarver

Post by TheWaveCarver »

I can consider letting it go for $2500. I wouldn't want to go lower than that as that is how much I purchased the puzzle for originally. Just looking to make back the amount I put out :D
Grand Champion in Rocket League
tauceti

Post by tauceti »

Hi Revomaze fans,

Copper is still available!

I am selling copper for 290GBP. It is unopend and still sealed!

Please contact me if you are interested!
Thanks!
Vlancii

Post by Vlancii »

How much harder is the Copper than the Orange? Thanks.
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Vlancii wrote:How much harder is the Copper than the Orange? Thanks.
They are difficult in different ways. They both incorporate unique aspects in their puzzles that no other revomaze has.

The Copper is
Spoiler:
a static puzzle, but still very difficult as it requires thinking, mapping, and a surgeons hand for dexterity.
The Orange is
Spoiler:
a special puzzle that has a unique mechanism, and finding out how that mechanism works is the difficult part.
I think they both took me around the same amount of time to solve, but the reaction I had getting them open was different.

Orange: "Yes, I did it, this is a beautiful design"
Spoiler:
Except for one part near the end.
Copper: "Omg, its finally over, my hands are in pain."
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

Does anyone have a Loki puzzle from Ng that they are looking to part with? For a reasonable price that is. Pm me if you do.
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
CPLR

Post by CPLR »

I'm in the market for an Orange. PM me if you might be willing to part with an Orange for a reasonable price. It doesn't matter to me whether it's already been opened.
Crypton

Post by Crypton »

Anybody from Germany willing to part from their Blue and/or Aqua Revomaze?
AQ01342: 2018-09-06: ~15h, BU02953: 2018-08-25: ~20h, GR02049: 2018-04-24: 3.5h, MT01086: 0h, BR02343: 2018-03-26: ~40h, IN00191: 10h, GM00112: 1h, ORxxxxx: arrived, CU00018: 0h, TI(SE)18-50: 0h, AGxxxxx: arrived,
Obsession-Pro: 2018-09-08: ~10h, Obsession-Black: 2019-01-20: ~90h, Mini: 0h (it's soooo tiny! :o )
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

I’m contemplating selling my collection of Revomazes. I have 18 puzzles (all that are listed in my signature, plus Handmade, and the obsession based on the blue extreme), a Mint (on delivery), a clear sleeve, stands for 16 puzzles, Voyager membership and prepayment for the Venus puzzle.

I will correspond with serious inquiries via PM.
Starting over

Return to “General”