Revomasters Maze History Collection

For all general forum discussions.
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Re: Revomasters Maze History Collection

Post by ReVoMaster »

I can see that some people are questioning my intentions for the recent sales of prototypes and some have spoken against it or found some negative motive to affix to it. This is not the case.

I had not thought a more detailed explanation was required but I shall do so. Since Sophie's arrival at Revomaze HQ we have been engaged in a lot of discussions about the focus of the company and how I wish it to grow. what came about from those discussions was the realisation that the companies largest shortcoming was the time lost between a customers on-line order and the distribution of their puzzle.

In order to combat this we had various ideas but the most compelling was the need to obtain faster machinery that can halve the time of production. This has been made clearer by the delays with the Mercury I had not initially thought the production would be as time consuming or that the current machinery I had would take many hours to produce just one puzzle part.

However as mercury is in production now any new equipment purchased would benefit the production of later puzzles. On agreeing that this was the best way forward we set about discussing the options of raising funds to purchase the massively expensive machinery required. I was uneasy about increasing the current price on the puzzles and Sophie gestured to the library which sits in the office, although it documents many of my life's achievements it also sits collecting dust (and Sophie has allergies) she passionately argued that others would appreciate it just as much referencing many of the impressive collections we have seen posted on the forum.

I at once agreed and am unwavering in my belief that after 5 years it is time to draw a line under the existing Revomaze series and start afresh on the new. The auction of my library is a fitting comma to the Revomaze story but certainly not a full stop. I hope that you will find the above an adequate explanation and realise there is no ulterior motive to my selling of the library I just believe that the time is ripe and after some nudges have brought it about.
ReVoMaster
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

Thanks for the response. Good luck in getting the parts you need to get the ball rolling. I assure you that the only reason me or anyone else has anything negative to say is purely down to the fact that we REALLY want to get our hands on these new puzzles ;)
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
ezamover

Post by ezamover »

Smart move Chris,

It's a pity you need to sell any off them, but business is business and cash flow or in this case capital investment is king unfortunately.

Vertically integrating the business and cutting out unreliable outsourcing as you now know, is a field fulll of landmines, and buying the faster machinery yourself is a good move.

I was aware that you were doing all the R2's yourself ... I expected there to be delays.
Good luck with moving forward,

Phill
AndrusyszynPM

Post by AndrusyszynPM »

Have you considered selling stock? It's easier to part with than prototype puzzles.
AndrusyszynPM
BR00266 - Opened - January 7th, 2010
BU00848 - Opened - January 30th, 2010
GR00318 - Opened - February 2nd, 2010
AG00158 - Opened - June 25th, 2010
R00081 - Opened - August 2nd, 2010
AU00081 - OPENED - March 17th, 2013
OR00081 - Opened
LM00245 - In Hand
pcad

Post by pcad »

Has anyone seen the page on the Revomaze site that Sophie said would be available this weekend. Maybe I misunderstood what she said.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

Was just about to ask... Haven't seen it.
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Nothing there. I've been checking frequently
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Hi All

Sorry for the delay in getting the page up - I have been doing the history behind the collection explaining each piece over the weekend.

I hope to have it up later today ...

Chris
ReVoMaster
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

Hi all,

I spoke with Chris earlier today. The list and the history that goes with each item is quite extensive. It's going to be an interesting catalog to view. No wonder its taking longer to upload than first thought.

There is no rush once these are posted, so just keep checking back to see when it's listed and I'm sure it'll be mentioned on here too ;)
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
pcad

Post by pcad »

I hope this will speed up the process of completeing the CE sets. The history and stories of those six mazes was one of the reasons I spent the money on the set since I had all but the Titanium already. Now it seems that this information will be given away to anyone that wants to read it. That's OK since it gets us a little closer to finishing the CE sets.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves

Return to “General”