Clear Sleeves

For all general forum discussions.
kev1n

Re: Clear Sleeves

Post by kev1n »

TheJuggler wrote:Well I''m happy to say that I heard from one of the first people to receive their sleeve that it's working perfectly, and they seem happy with it. There's a few more which should be with their new owners soon, and when I get back from my trip I'll get back to making the next batch.
Well! That would be me! :D
The sleeve is brilliant - it works perfectly and will be really interesting on my silver to see why I had certain issues during the solve.

If anyone wants to see it, I will bring it to the MPP with me - only on the blue core which I'm certain everyone will have seen but if you want to bring your own cores to try it on then feel free to bring them along. Just try not to show anyone any cores they've not solved yet!
Kev1n
Completely addicted to puzzles
Visit my blog it's at: www.puzzlemad.co.uk

Blue Ex BU01113 - open
Green Ex GR00494 - open
Bronze Ex BR00188 - open
Silver Ex AG00168 - open
Orange Ex OR00021 - open
Gold Ex AU00070 - open
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

I have only been able to use mine with my Orange, since that's the only one I have open. Looks great in both smooth and with the V1 lines. It actually works better than my Orange sleeve since it's slightly damaged.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

I just send a mail to you Neil for à smooth clear sleeve
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
TheJuggler

Post by TheJuggler »

Thanks guys, there was a small issue with the domain, which will hopefully be resolved if not already, in the next day or so.
open open open open open open open

http://puzzling-parts.thejuggler.net/
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

Just been through the blue a couple of times in the clear sleeve and it is FAN-TASTIC! The view of the innards is just perfect and really shows off the stuff inside ... hard to believe that Pitt didn't start selling these himself a long time ago...

Bravo :ugeek: Neil :ugeek: , Bravo!

allard
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

allardwza wrote:Just been through the blue a couple of times in the clear sleeve and it is FAN-TASTIC! The view of the innards is just perfect and really shows off the stuff inside ... hard to believe that Pitt didn't start selling these himself a long time ago...

Bravo :ugeek: Neil :ugeek: , Bravo!

allard
Look forward to seeing it at MPP Allard. Then I might have to put an order in. :)
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

just received my clear sleeve, and its perfect, works a treat!!! would have come in handy at the party i went to last saturday, trying to show people how it works was a nightmare (especially as i'd had quite a bit to drink!!!).

Thanks Neil :D
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
BBloke

Post by BBloke »

Do you find no matter hard you emphasise "you don't have to force it" some still try and screw it into next week or pull at it as though there's nothing to break?
BBloke

Pro Level 3 - BLopen | BL #1580 open
Open #100: AQ | BL | GR | BR | AG | GU | TI | OR | CU | IN | LI | MN
Closed: AU | GY | SA
Ordered: RU
R2 Voyager #100: Mercury 1st Batch (open) | Venus pre-ordered
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

Yeah, they were even trying to force the 2 Ring Teddy .... Muggles!!! ;) :lol: :lol:
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
TheJuggler

Post by TheJuggler »

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm glad you like the sleeves for those who've received them. I'm back home now after traveling so should be back to making the next batch this week.

The website is still down sadly as the company who has my domain registration is moving the DNS etc to a new server, and for whatever reason this is taking forever to complete. Should be back soon, but I have no control over it, and honestly am rather displeased about the whole thing. Hope everything should go back to normal this week.

For those waiting to hear from me that their sleeve is ready, I do have you all on a list, and I'll be in touch soon.
open open open open open open open

http://puzzling-parts.thejuggler.net/

Return to “General”