Hello!

For all general forum discussions.
Manifestjp

Re: Hello!

Post by Manifestjp »

You really should have ordered the blue and green obsessions! Your going to need something to spread out the insanity while your trying to understand what exactally is going on inside the bronze. Plus like I said it's only a matter of time before you order them anyway. But congrats and get ready for a glorious puzzling experience like no other! :mrgreen:
BU00547-OPEN
GR00315-OPEN
BR00267-OPEN!!!
AG00157-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!
AU00054-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R00054-Open
OR00054-OPEN!
Blue/Blue Pro Obs-Open
Green Obs-Open
Black Obs-Open (Pro Closed)
Red Obs-:(
LM00249-Working
R2 Voyager status 06! :)
Ginger

Re: Newbie

Post by Ginger »

Mighty big talk there. I don't think that anyone has ever been able to open the silver ASAP!
no no no, ordering the silver asap! if the avg. for bronze is 40 hrs, but took me a year, and the avg. for silver is 160... well, I dont think 4 years can be considered "asap" ;)
BU01097 - open 3/24/2011 GR00140 - open 11/25/2010 BR00042 - open 12/2/2010
BL obs - open 1/6/2011 AG00326 - don't come any closer or I'll jump! AUXXX86 - on hold
Manifestjp

Post by Manifestjp »

Hahaha nice! The only advice I can give you on the silver is that once you get to a certain point it's best to just put the puzzle down and do a lot of thinking. I think most of my time with the silver was spent pondering what could be going on and about 25% actual puzzling. All and all I will have to say that the silver really was my favorite! The ah-ha moments were absolutely amazing! Get ready because your about to have the most amazing puzzle of your life! I really can't wait until Chris comes out with the gold and handmade! Also I haven't had the will to make an orange design but if I know the blokes here it's going to be amazing!
BU00547-OPEN
GR00315-OPEN
BR00267-OPEN!!!
AG00157-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!
R00054-Open
OR00054-OPEN!
Blue/Blue Pro Obs-Open
Green Obs-Open
LM00249-Working
R2 Voyager status 06! :)
joelk2

Post by joelk2 »

Thats it chaps, keep rubbing it in.

Me or the Wife hasnt had a call yet from her mum even saying they've had the card turn up.

Will have to get Wifey to get onto her bro and see if he can chase it up (he still doesnt know she's told me what he's got me) shh.

im paitently waiting but crying inside :cry:
BlueOb - Solved
GreenOb - Solved
BlackOb - Solved

BlueEx - Solved
GreenEx - To Buy
BronzeEx - Still Want
SilverEx - Started and Lost
GoldEx - To Late Now I Believe :(
Goody54321

Hi Everyone

Post by Goody54321 »

Hi

I am new to the forum and can't wait to receive my first Revomaze. I ordered the Blue Extreme on Dec 31st but I am still waiting for it to be delivered (within UK).

Does delivery normally take long? I can't wait to get started with it.
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Hello Goody!

Welcome to your new addiction! The Blue extreme is a wonderful puzzle and a great place to start. Things are a little hectic at RevoHQ atm, but it shouldn't take too much longer. Give it another week or two before contacting sales@revomaze.co.uk. They received several hundred orders before the Christmas season and I'm sure they're just replenishing their stocks!

Best,
Matt
anders

Post by anders »

I just got the green and after tinkering with it for a few days, I solved it. I enjoyed the puzzle. I could close my eyes while tugging and twisting, and it felt like I was inside the puzzle, feeling my way around in the dark.

I'd like to get some of the others, but I wonder, how different are they, really? Also, what are future plans to add more and different pitfalls and tricks to the puzzles?
anders

Post by anders »

Lucky for me, I am a big child. We are known to be immune to insanity, though we are carriers.
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Think of Blue and Green as a bike with training wheels, Bronze as a ferrari, and Silver as an intergalactic spaceship! Once past the first two puzzles, the difficulty of the tricks increase logarithmically. You may find features that remind you of previous puzzles, but they are completely different beasts. My advice to you would be to pick up a Bronze.

Welcome to the addiction! :twisted: :twisted:
Manifestjp

Post by Manifestjp »

Amen Matt! Revomaze has to be the best puzzle out there! Really getting excited for the gold! Just got a new "copper" puzzle and opened it in two days. Don't think that will be the way of the gold! :mrgreen:
BU00547-OPEN
GR00315-OPEN
BR00267-OPEN!!!
AG00157-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!
R00054-Open
OR00054-OPEN!
Blue/Blue Pro Obs-Open
Green Obs-Open
LM00249-Working