Obsession V2 Difficulty Ratings

General Topics on our plastic range
rage509

Obsession V2 Difficulty Ratings

Post by rage509 »

I'm not sure if this has been answered or not, but I was wondering if the obsessions have been given a difficulty rating out of a 100 like the extreme revos? I can't seem to find them if they exist...
Marbles GunMetal
MT01030
CU00035
TI00008
AQ01034 :)
BU02308 :)
V2 Green :)
V2 Bronze :)

Looking to buy any Revo that is not listed above
prodigy

Re: Obsession V2 Difficulty Ratings

Post by prodigy »

rage509 wrote:I'm not sure if this has been answered or not, but I was wondering if the obsessions have been given a difficulty rating out of a 100 like the extreme revos? I can't seem to find them if they exist...
I think the rating will be the same as for the Extreme-versions except from the Red (must be 100/100 for the obsession version :twisted: ) and Blue Pro (will soon exist as an Extreme version).
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
rage509

Re: Obsession V2 Difficulty Ratings

Post by rage509 »

prodigy wrote:
rage509 wrote:I'm not sure if this has been answered or not, but I was wondering if the obsessions have been given a difficulty rating out of a 100 like the extreme revos? I can't seem to find them if they exist...
I think the rating will be the same as for the Extreme-versions except from the Red (must be 100/100 for the obsession version :twisted: ) and Blue Pro (will soon exist as an Extreme version).
I guess I should have specified the V2 Black Obsession. I believe it is what the Black Extreme Merc is based off of, but it does not have a rating assigned to it.
Marbles GunMetal
MT01030
CU00035
TI00008
AQ01034 :)
BU02308 :)
V2 Green :)
V2 Bronze :)

Looking to buy any Revo that is not listed above

Return to “REVOMAZE Obsession General”