Black V2 Extreme

General Questions.
pewetools

Re: Black V2 Extreme

Post by pewetools »

Hi,

well, I see this in a differhnt way. Of course I understand everybody who want to buy old types, me too, I am looking for purple (but I will never pay the insane price of 2,000 GBP of the website) and black, if something is sold as a special item with the argument of "limited", then this is part of the item-value. If now the same company (doesnt matter what typeof product) which sold me the value of "limited" continue producing the limited items, then this is stealing the value of the old customers which supported the production with prepayment. In my personal opinion, this would be a fraud / crime / theft / mess.

Peter
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

I do agree concerning the V1 Black and Purple. Those had, what I would consider, a real limited run of only 20 each. Chris always said and still does that these wouldn't come back. And he should keep it that way (as much as I want them :twisted: )

I gets a little trickier with puzzles like Orange, Copper and so on, which also where propagated as "limited", but with runs of 125 or 250. So already not that "limited" anymore. I'm glad that they are available again and I think it also was the right business descision. If they make something "limited", they automatically loose possible income. And I guess everyone here wants them to stay in business and keep bringing out new mazes ;)

But what about this: Maybe we can agree, and of course Chris has to be on board with this, to not make any limited runs in the future. Maybe do limited runs for special editions like a bead blasted shell, or a gold plated core, but not for the standard maze with anodized shell and nickel plated core?

Alex
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Looks like the Black Merc can soon be in our hands. Lets hope that will be the case :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Good luck in the lottery!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

Thanks! And to you. Really looking forward to getting it and seeing how Chris changed the end. :)
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

The Black Merc is a totally new experience for me so this will be so much fun!
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

prodigy wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:21 pm Good luck in the lottery!
Lottery?
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Aldan wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:14 am Lottery?
There is a Black Merc Prototype Lottery for the persons that have bought the Black Mercery.
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

I should have bet that stet chooses number 5 :D
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

Almost forgot to send payment but sent it in time. Have chosen 11 for the lottery, so it should update before the draw.

Good luck everyone
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04

Return to “Black Merc General”