It can't be faulty... can it?

General Topics on our plastic range
AJakks

It can't be faulty... can it?

Post by AJakks »

A friend of mine has had the Black Obsession for 3 years, sitting on his shelf. He spent all of 20 minutes on it, only to say "this thing is faulty" and disregarded it. After solving the Isis Puzzle, I looked for more of these, and found Revomaze (thank goodness!). As I was saving up to get one, my friend mentioned his, and let me borrow it, saying "it's faulty, you wont be able to open it."....

Knowing that this is exactly how they are meant to feel, I decided to take on the challenge to prove him wrong. Unfortunately, I've been at it for just over a week (3-4 hours daily!) and haven't gotten ANYWHERE...
I hate to say it.. but is this thing faulty!?? I reached to the web to see if that was a possibility (which is when i found out that the one i now have is light years past the 'easy' version..).

Anyway, It seems I only have ONE possible path, that leads straight to a trap, and I am literally stuck with nowhere else to go. All the masters have said "map it out!" ... so I did... but at this point, there's nothing else to map out. I have a road, with 2 little cul-de-sacs... at that's it. What am I missing???

(Also, I'm not sure if I have V1 or V2.. or how to find out which one I have...)

/AJakks
/AJakks
*Black Obsession* - still workin'
Orko

Re: It can't be faulty... can it?

Post by Orko »

Send me your map and i will check which version you have v1 or v2. And tell you if it's broken. ;)
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
AJakks

Post by AJakks »

Ok, What's the best way to send a map?
/AJakks
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Not sure where it would be faulty unless your friend broke something in which case the puzzle would be near inoperable. These things are solved in house before they're shipped (or the used to be when Chris had extra help. Not sure if this is still the case). To my knowledge, there are only two points in the puzzle that can be operated in a manner that was unintended, and these make it easier to solve. Send a picture to someone who has opened it, and they'll hopefully set you straight without giving too much away.
AJakks

Post by AJakks »

Alright, who would be a good person to send this map to? I'll do it today
/AJakks
Orko

Post by Orko »

Orko wrote:Send me your map and i will check which version you have v1 or v2. And tell you if it's broken. ;)
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%

Return to “REVOMAZE Obsession General”