V2 questions

General Topics on our plastic range
OzzyRevomaze

V2 questions

Post by OzzyRevomaze »

Hi,
Can the core be removed in the newer v2 obsessions?
I'm looking to buy my first couple of revomazes, hopefully secondhand (send me a pm if you have any you want to part with), but if I can't find any within a reasonable amount of time, then I will buy them directly from the webstore. They have a special obsession at the moment combining the original with the extreme v2 sleeve, does anyone own one of them? Any thoughts? :)

-Anna
v2 Blue obsession: opened
v1 Green: ordered
v1 Bronze: WIP
alex80it

Re: V2 questions

Post by alex80it »

Got my Pro today, and as far as I can tell the core is removable... :)
Open: BU, BU Obs, PRO, BR, IN, GR, GR Obs, MT SE, GM, TI, LM, OR, BL Obs, AU, AQ, AG
In progress: CU
Closed: R Obs
Waiting for: MT V1, SL
Wishlist: R, PU, BL, MINI
OzzyRevomaze

Post by OzzyRevomaze »

Thanks! :)
Lilmike14

Post by Lilmike14 »

I own both of the V2 Obsessions with the V2 extreme sleeves,

I can say that they're very smooth to play, and even easier to reset.

The cores on both are removable :D
Solved -- Blue & Blue Pro, Green Obs, Bronze, Salmon, Titanium, Aqua & Gunmetal
OzzyRevomaze

Post by OzzyRevomaze »

Thanks for the info! :D
If there isn't anyone selling a used blue, green (obsession or metal) and bronze soon, I might have to order directly from the webshop even though my wallet and bank account will absolutely hate me for it, I'm almost tripping of excitement just of the sheer thought of finally having one in my hands to solve :lol: :lol:
alex80it

Post by alex80it »

If possible (= if they are available) I'd go for the metal ones... The feeling is so different and the weight makes every run a physical struggle between you and the maze, it's really a different experience where both your mind and your muscles are challenged!
Open: BU, BU Obs, PRO, BR, IN, GR, GR Obs, MT SE, GM, TI, LM, OR, BL Obs, AU, AQ, AG
In progress: CU
Closed: R Obs
Waiting for: MT V1, SL
Wishlist: R, PU, BL, MINI
Lilmike14

Post by Lilmike14 »

I have a couple of Extreme metal mazes, a Green Obsession and the two V2 Obsessions with Extreme sleeves,

The all metal mazes are great, there's loads of feedback, but you start to ache very quickly while using it, though you do get used to it, I have the trainer from Revomaze and Alex's mapper, and they both provide bigger area to grab, which definitely helps with the aching/cramp prevention.

The all plastic obsessions I have found (bearing in mind I only have one)that they don't provide as much feedback as I would like when coming to ledges/traps, but they very light and don't take as much of a toll on your hands, though getting hold of these seems to be pot luck unless you know anyone who is selling.

The Extreme/Obsession Hybrids are a great middle ground, they're nice and weighty, but not so heavy that you can't play for extended periods of time, they also seem to provide a nice amount of feedback when falling into traps, with a definite audible click which I think is dulled down a bit in the plastic obsessions.

Also, they're a bit cheaper that the metal mazes and I think that they're a great introduction to the series :D

But I have to agree with Alex, nothing is the same as the Extremes :twisted:
Solved -- Blue & Blue Pro, Green Obs, Bronze, Salmon, Titanium, Aqua & Gunmetal
OzzyRevomaze

Post by OzzyRevomaze »

I just opened my blue v2 obsession with metal sleeve and I must say that it's extremely smooth and nice to play, very great feedback! And I actually really enjoy the feeling and design of the v2 sleeve!!
Is it weird that I love the clicks when falling into traps?? :lol:
Dorothea

Post by Dorothea »

OzzyRevomaze wrote:Is it weird that I love the clicks when falling into traps?? :lol:
Not as long as you can feel any progress while playing............
BUGRBRAGAUTIPUORLMRBL1BL2GMCUAQINMTTQSAGY
waiting: lite

Return to “REVOMAZE Obsession General”