Open Groups

General Topics on our plastic range
mcparty

Open Groups

Post by mcparty »

How long does one normally wait to get access to the open groups for the obsessions? I have been waiting at least 2 weeks for access to the blue and submitted my green 2 days ago.

As a side note, the ending of green required so much dexterity. Where does the black fall in terms of difficulty compared to the green? I would say the green was conceptually much more difficult than the blue. Does it step up even more?

I noticed that people don't really talk about the V1 black obsession. Is this more or less difficult than the bronze extreme?

Thanks everyone!

-Mike
Open:Aqua, Blue, Green, Black, Bronze, Mint, and Salmon
In Progress: Orange
Looking For: Indigo, Titanium, Copper
Brian706

Re: Open Groups

Post by Brian706 »

Usually I get in within hours or at least same day. Did you follow all the steps here:
http://www.revomaze.co.uk/phpBB3/viewto ... 649#p12649

I usually send the email and then a pm with the pictures. You can also request access to the group in your control panel.
OPENED: AQ BU GR
CLOSED: BR CU IN GM R MT SA TI AU AG
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

mcparty wrote:How long does one normally wait to get access to the open groups for the obsessions? I have been waiting at least 2 weeks for access to the blue and submitted my green 2 days ago.
Open group access can only be granted by the Admins, so your best bet is usually to PM one directly to gain access. Revogirl or darctangent are good bets since they are the most active on the forum.
mcparty wrote: As a side note, the ending of green required so much dexterity. Where does the black fall in terms of difficulty compared to the green? I would say the green was conceptually much more difficult than the blue. Does it step up even more?
I'd say that I found the Black easier than the Green, purely because of the dexterity aspect.
mcparty wrote: I noticed that people don't really talk about the V1 black obsession. Is this more or less difficult than the bronze extreme?
Much less difficult than the Bronze. Much.
All of the Obs are static mazes, and the Bronze is the first in the series to introduce a completely new challenge. You'll see... :twisted:
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

mcparty wrote:How long does one normally wait to get access to the open groups for the obsessions? I have been waiting at least 2 weeks for access to the blue and submitted my green 2 days ago.

As a side note, the ending of green required so much dexterity. Where does the black fall in terms of difficulty compared to the green? I would say the green was conceptually much more difficult than the blue. Does it step up even more?

I noticed that people don't really talk about the V1 black obsession. Is this more or less difficult than the bronze extreme?

Thanks everyone!

-Mike
Please send me your verification photos and I'll grant you access.
Congrats!
Shane.
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
mcparty

Post by mcparty »

darctangent wrote:

Thanks everyone!

-Mike
Please send me your verification photos and I'll grant you access.
Congrats!
Shane.
Emma got back to me and added me! Thank you for the willingness to help out, Shane.

-Mike
Open:Aqua, Blue, Green, Black, Bronze, Mint, and Salmon
In Progress: Orange
Looking For: Indigo, Titanium, Copper
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

Thanks! Glad you got access.
Cheers!
Shane.
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Necro
Since all of the other obsession sub categories are now gone (correct?) what happened to all those threads from the open sections... I see some others were merged here (the ones ok for public)

I know it is not relevant for posting anymore but it is for reading, and for one who is opening these obsessions for the first time...

I like reading though the old discussion threads. Simply curious. Working on black v1 obsession now having opened then blue (non pro)
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

ghxost wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:39 am Since all of the other obsession sub categories are now gone (correct?) what happened to all those threads from the open sections... I see some others were merged here (the ones ok for public)
The open groups for each maze are still there (but you didn't see them before you had opened the maze) and I have added a general channel for each obsession maze for the specific discussions. The specific threads have been moved to these general channels. Now everyone can easily see what obsession mazes that are available and out there to collect and more easily find the information. I hope everyone see this as an improvement.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “REVOMAZE Obsession General”