Where are the Dots

General Topics on our plastic range
jordon90048

Where are the Dots

Post by jordon90048 »

I have a Obsesion Ver.1 and the I guess 1 of the 2 dots is the partially open hole with the certificate. I have been stuck so long I think its shot. I was giving the Blue metal one (very nice) and basically stuck at the end the same way. Where is the dot on that? Only one thing, I heard you need to smack it near the end. Is this true as I do not want to damage my obsession? I've mapped remapped and I'm great with puzzles but I am getting dementia from you puzzle.
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Re: Where are the Dots

Post by bluesign2k »

On the obsession there are no dots to line up, when you have finished the hole with the certificate will become fully visible. On the v2 obsessions the core can be removed when you are at the end.

On the extreme (metal version) there is one dot on the end of the sleeve next to where the shaft protrudes from the sleeve. There is a similar dot on the shaft but it will not be visible until you have reached the end of the maze.

No smacking is needed for any Revomaze. At most a gentle tap can be used to persuade the pin to drop into the finish hole.

If you've mapped well enough then you should be able to see exactly what you have to do... there's no magic involved ;)
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze

Return to “REVOMAZE Obsession General”