Where is my Puzzle?

General Questions.
BarnDoor

Re: Where is my Puzzle?

Post by BarnDoor »

It is not just the Gold. There are huge delays with the last of the Green Extremes as well.
I've had one on pre-order since 10th March. Last news was they were about to go for plating ( end of July ). This is a tried and tested design, so the problem must lie elsewhere.
maztec

Post by maztec »

Problem is that he changed engineers in response to production issues caused by the previous engineers. He also changed platters. We are now waiting for both to get up to speed and get things fixed.

I want this as much as everyone else, maybe more so because my wife strangled an agreement out of me that if a puzzle does not show up at our house by the date our baby is born I'm supposed to request a refund because we could really use the money. :(
OOOOOOOoo
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

yeah i've had my Green on order since the 28th of march as well. surely it doesn't take this long to test the new engineers and platers, although the puzzles are quite intricate and precise. i hope, for maztec's sake, we get a good enough update soon, or better still, a launch date. *crosses fingers* :lol:
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

Waddler, I see your signature says, "ORANGE = TEMPTED"

Just buy it already! You gotta know this baby is going to be HOT! an limited too i believe.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

i am still tempted, however i have only opened the Blue and have yet to receive/open the rest so im not sure it will be a plausible investment at the moment ;)
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
Sejanus

Post by Sejanus »

If it had not been so long since I paid, I'd be considering a refund possibility too. Getting a practice started and would come in handy.

I haven't even touched the sivler in a long time as well.. but I know one day I'll have some time and get around to it.. would be nice to have the complete set so I will hang in until the end. Orange too ;)

I think this Gold journey makes the Silver release look like child's play though.. :lol:
R1:
Open: BU00955 (RIP) & 1055, Green, Bronze, Red

Voyager #44:
Open:
Closed:Ç
MJShasko

Post by MJShasko »

maztec wrote:Problem is that he changed engineers in response to production issues caused by the previous engineers. He also changed platters. We are now waiting for both to get up to speed and get things fixed.

I want this as much as everyone else, maybe more so because my wife strangled an agreement out of me that if a puzzle does not show up at our house by the date our baby is born I'm supposed to request a refund because we could really use the money. :(

Then tell your wife you want to name your kid "Oralie" if it is a girl and "Eldorado" if it is a boy...
BU00394 GR00177 BR00163 AG00211 AU00059 BL16LE R00059 OR00059
HM12-20 LM00059 TI40-50 BUobs BUobs2 GRobs BLobs BLobs2 RDobs

To do: R2 #59 PU000xx
hobbit

Post by hobbit »

maztec wrote:...
Refund? No-no-no, you can do MUCH better than just a refund if you're willing to part with something Red :lol:
Obsessions:
Blue, Green, and Black - Opened.
Extremes:
Blue, Green, Bronze, Orange - Opened.
Red, Silver, Gold - In-hand.
jsnbrtn

Post by jsnbrtn »

Well the last update did not contain anything more than the previous so called updates, to be honest I don't want anymore updates if they contain no useful information. No reply to my mail to Chris either, as he requested for people with concerns!

I want a date for gold, not another excuse etc, etc, just a simple release date, and also I would appreciate none of those "you must understand" type responses which I find quite patronising frankly. I am an intelligent person and do understand an awful lot of things but not why this situation has been allowed to continue for so long, I don't grasp why we are all just making excuses for this to be continuing. What happened to the Summer Holiday release and need I say it all the release dates previous to this over the past year?

Now we are hearing via the latest update the hint of financial difficulties, understandable as the whole globe is pretty much feeling the pinch but where is this leading to?

Sorry to sound off but I am now beginning to lose respect and seriously considering getting rid of my collection of 0019's including the limiteds.
Ex & Ltd
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN== v2
OPEN== v1 .....Just!!!
OPEN==
OPEN==
=[iiii]=
OPEN==
Obs
TEST==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

Sorry to hear man. If thats the case i'd like to throw my name in the pot to take a couple of the limiteds off your hands! :P

Im sure things will turn around quick enough.
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth

Return to “Gold General”