Pre-orders

General Questions.
Sejanus

Re: Pre-orders

Post by Sejanus »

Last I heard it was still going to be October 30th (give or take a day) but I am not involved in the Orange competition so I am not privy to all the info.

I'll just quietly move onto my Bronze and try to knock more wait time off my Gold if I can.

I think everyone is just about ready for Gold fever though.. been a long wait for most!
R1:
Open: BU00955 (RIP) & 1055, Green, Bronze, Red

Voyager #44:
Open:
Closed:Ç
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Stigy wrote: so I'm betting on another Gold release date slip.
I hope not, but on the other hand, we've waited this long so a bit longer is nothing. If the powers that be need more time to produce the beast in perfect working order, settle the orange competition, organize the gold release and still maintain healthy sales on other puzzles to newer members produced from the recent fame, I'm all for it!! The way I see it, the better the company does, the better it is for all of us (I'm just glad I ordered gold when the dollar was high(er) :lol: ).

That being said, I'm no where near ready for the orange competition to be over :lol: October has been crazy at work so far and my primary design (we'll call it the Inferno) still needs a bit of love. In that regard, I'm secretly hoping for a delay in the competition for completely selfish reasons :lol: Regardless, I'm sure that Chris or Emma will update us with any news, good or bad, as it becomes available. They're just good like that :P
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

It would be nice to hear if the Gold is still on schedule (or not)... so we can avoid the "not knowing" drama that was the Silver...
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
Sejanus

Post by Sejanus »

smiteo wrote:It would be nice to hear if the Gold is still on schedule (or not)... so we can avoid the "not knowing" drama that was the Silver...
I agree, plus to see how much more time some people have to solve some extremes to cut down their release times.
R1:

Voyager #44:
Open:
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

We have decided on a rollout strategy were owners of other registered puzzles in the series will get their puzzles earlier.
It's my understanding that the rollout dates are decided by REGISTERED Series 1 Extremes and not opened puzzles. Chris doesn't care so much that you've opened them, just that you've bought them :lol: That doesn't mean that you should slow down. Everything you've learned from Blue to Silver will aid you in opening the Gold...or at least starting it :twisted:

I wasn't around for the Silver release, but I've been waiting since "Spring 2010" for the Gold. I'd like for them to be ready by the release date, but I think it's more important for them to function properly. I have a feeling that RevoMaster/Girl will return to the forums soon to update us with more details after the trip to Essen. Perhaps he might even surprise us!

In the mean time, I plan to whisper sweet nothings to my training aid, stock up on Advil and finish my Orange. :D

Best,
Matt
Sejanus

Post by Sejanus »

Good point Matt, here is fingers crossed for being registered, not opened. :lol:

I am sure the powers that be will let us know real soon... :D
R1:

Voyager #44:
Open:
Gdamatov77

Post by Gdamatov77 »

well i am currently working on my bronze in order to get my gold a week earlier. Do not think I will figure it out in time, but worth trying of course. My training aid should have already arrived so i will be checking mail tomorrow for it. I need that training aid so I can actually attempt the bronze a little better. I have this entire weekend to work on my revomazes only because im going home. Which will leave time to finish my bronze before the gold release date. hopefully i get my training aid already and can work on bronze easier.

I am very scared for the gold though. I will not lie. The closer the release date gets, the more scared I get.
31s - 08/06/10 OPEN - 10/01/10 Boxed Boxed
BU01055 - 01/22/11
BR00127 - 07/26/19: ~20-30 Hours
AG - Boxed: Progress - 4 hours
AU - N/A
OR - Boxed: Progress - 1 hour
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Gdamatov77 wrote:well i am currently working on my bronze in order to get my gold a week earlier.
As mentioned earlier, the roll out isn't based on open puzzles, just registered ones. Please correct me if this is in error.
Gdamatov77

Post by Gdamatov77 »

i thought it was opened. Or else I will buy a blue and green now so i get it 1 week after
31s - 08/06/10 OPEN - 10/01/10 Boxed Boxed
BU01055 - 01/22/11
BR00127 - 07/26/19: ~20-30 Hours
AG - Boxed: Progress - 4 hours
AU - N/A
OR - Boxed: Progress - 1 hour
maztec

Post by maztec »

Gdamatov77 wrote:i thought it was opened. Or else I will buy a blue and green now so i get it 1 week after
From - http://www.revomaze.co.uk/products/prod ... usa_au.htm

:
We have decided on a rollout strategy were owners of other registered puzzles in the series will get their puzzles earlier as follows:

All Four - On the launch date

3 Puzzles - Launch Date + 7 Days

2 Puzzles - Lanch Date + 14 Days

1 Puzzle - Launch Date + 21 Days

No Puzzles - Launch Date + 28 Days

As the REVOMAZE Extreme Gold has the final (and key) Map - we are giving priority to the dedicated enthusiasts.
+1 for reading comprehension. Never mind the typo on "Lanch Date".
OOOOOOOoo

Return to “Gold General”