Gold Update ....

General Questions.
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Gold Update ....

Post by ReVoMaster »

Dear All

I will keep you all informed in this post of the Gold Status.

Update : Tuesday 08-05-2012
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you may know, we have had a part remade due to platting issues. This has had to be reprogrammed onto another machine because of a problem back at the beginning of the year that has caused the machine used to make the part requiring major repairs. This then caused a backlog of work and our schedule keep slipping.

Now after careful discussions and raising your concerns, we have worked out with the engineers to place the part onto the sliding head which required a complete re-programming and retesting of the part.

The engineers has now sent out 150 Gold parts to be plated along with others including the Orange. I am chasing them at the moment to hopefully start to get the backlog out.

Now the Handmade is complete, my attention is focus on these. I am expecting all the outstanding parts so I can start to assemble and ship the batches.

Once I have confirmation the part is ready, I will post the batch ship dates here.

This has been a tense few weeks that has been out of my control - but we are working to have all the outstanding puzzles shipping and completing the orders.

In the meantime I will start work on the algorithms and ensuring everyone has the right codes.

All the best

Chris
ReVoMaster
Mark76

Re: Gold Update ....

Post by Mark76 »

Thanks for the update on the current situation. It's good to know things are moving along.

On behalf of all the people who have already received the gold, I would like to ask, is the part which has had the platting issue going to cause a problem, or be a problem in the gold puzzles which have already been sent out?

Is it something which may need replacing 'if' we have a problem? Or maybe something which can be replaced once opened?

This has been a concern for me and I would imagine other people have wondered the same thing. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
matrixagent

Post by matrixagent »

;) thanks for that Chris.

The silence was getting a wee bit disconcerting.

Cheers,

Russ.
RevoMaze 1 - Open
Open - :D
Open - How long is that!?
Open - Sneaky.
Open - My thumbs hurt.
Open - TWO of the little bleeders!!!
Lime "Infinite" - Open(first)
Open - Happy now
That'd be like giving a cat a reach-around
lopeze

Post by lopeze »

any progress?

thnks
Blue - BU00965 - opened
Green - - - - - - - opened
Bronze - - - - - - -in progress
Lime LM00159
Orange - OR00159
Gold - -AU00105
Black V2 Obs - - - opened
Blue Pro V2 Obs - opened
CE set - CE052
Indigo (bought)
GunMetal (bought)
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

Mark76 wrote:Thanks for the update on the current situation. It's good to know things are moving along.

On behalf of all the people who have already received the gold, I would like to ask, is the part which has had the platting issue going to cause a problem, or be a problem in the gold puzzles which have already been sent out?

Is it something which may need replacing 'if' we have a problem? Or maybe something which can be replaced once opened?

This has been a concern for me and I would imagine other people have wondered the same thing. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
This is the exact same question I had.
Also poses a concern for future puzzles as I have noticed my original set has held up awesome compared to orange and red which makes me weary about possibly ordering a CE or future puzzles.
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
EABlade

Post by EABlade »

Chris has my puzzle at last update and is working on getting it open... I sure the time spent now is being make sure that no other puzzles break... :roll:
“We are one big family of people, trying to make our way through the unfolding puzzle of life.”

Bronze For the Memories and Gold - Broken
the rest was X SOLD X BGSROGTLv1
Proud Member of The Team
Solarmew

Post by Solarmew »

soooo ... srsly nao XD ... when are we gonna see our golds? :|
Trenchx

Post by Trenchx »

Has been since April 22nd in a email reply since last update and I have sent a few email to both Jill and Chris. Been very quiet and I did not know what else to do but post my frustration here. Does any one have any idea what the status is on this puzzle?
Blue Obs and Ex - Solved
Green Obs and Ex - Solved
Black Obs - Solved
Bronze Ex - Puzzling
Red Obs and Ex, Silver Ex - Sleeping

Gold Ex and Orange Ex - Preordered
Fabregas485

Post by Fabregas485 »

From what I heard, they will be shipped shortly. Some have already been shipped, so yours may be on the way to you at this time.
Black ob V2 - Recieved - On Loan
Blue ob - Ordered - My new toy has arrived
AMWHY44444

Post by AMWHY44444 »

Wait a minute... What do you mean some have already been shipped? Mine should be first in line (missed from Batch 2) and I've heard nothing...

Edit: I've just checked the dates. The last post from Chris on the topic was on the 15th June saying he was preparing to send out all the golds in a large batch. No date specified for when that will be.

I haven't had any email correspondence for a long time now.
BR00158 - Open (47 days)
AU00095 - Locked

Return to “Gold General”