Gold update ....

General Questions.
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Gold update ....

Post by ReVoMaster »

Dear all

While at the MPP, it was pointed out that there is a couple of errors in the Gold Plan.

Error 1 – Asci code for Y is 89 not 90
Error 2 – The final code must have unique letters AAC will not work.

Also – I discuss the Final ring and First ring. These are the rings on the diagram. You must put the Code I send each of you in the three boxes inside the red ring. The largest ring is called the Final ring and goes down to the smallest ring which is the 1st ring.

Your final code appears inside the centre of each group of rings.

While this is a very difficult algorithm, I intend to get to all of you further clues. Once batch 5 has shipped, I will release all your codes so you can open the puzzles (which is still difficult).

I will need the algorithm solved before completing.

Batch 2 (around 10 people) is being sent first, then a couple of days later, Batch 3 , a week later Batch 4 and finally Batch 5 a week after that.

We are just waiting on 1 part and these are all being done together (so I can assemble them all. The rest of the parts are laid out ready for assembly.

The important clue is to get the name of the person in clue 3.

Any other concerns, please email me on gold@revomaze.co.uk

All the best

Chris

Chris Pitt
Managing Director
Ashton Pitt Ltd
ReVoMaster
Wakizashi89

Re: Gold update ....

Post by Wakizashi89 »

i am confused as always... i hope i will understand once i recieve these clues.... (once you posted this in the general section, should i already have a code and clues...? (did you sent these last weekend? (am i the only confused one??)))

am i understanding right, that the solution to the algorithm will be released when batch 5 is out?

gold is more confusing and frustrating than silver... even though i do not hold it in hands...
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

The post was in the General to inform everyone. The Gold Algorithms and clues (and extra clues) are being prepared to ensure everyone gets them and in the right order.

No the Algorithm is not being sent after Batch 5. What we may send is the code that the algorithm generates so people can tackle their puzzles after Batch 5.

To complete however, we do need the solution to the algorithm.

Hope this helps.
ReVoMaster
Wakizashi89

Post by Wakizashi89 »

So: if my only aim is to pull the shaft out of the sleeve, i do not have to solve the algorithm?
I could just wait for the code to start revoing....

Okay.. i will give my best.... I decide just to wait for the gold to arrive, and not to kill anyones nerves With my confusion any longer...

But as always:
Thank you very much!

Return to “Gold General”