Gold Batch Shipping?

General Questions.
TheWaveCarver

Gold Batch Shipping?

Post by TheWaveCarver »

Is Chris still going to ship to Gold's in batches, or has that plan been scrapped when considering the delayed release of the Gold already? I was hoping that mine might arrive before Christmas, but if they are shipping in batches than it'll probably arrive after :( (As I own no previous puzzles). Not sure if anybody actually knows the answer to this, but I thought it was worth a shot asking the forum.
Grand Champion in Rocket League
Sejanus

Re: Gold Batch Shipping?

Post by Sejanus »

I haven't heard anything to think the batches aren't still in effect. It is still based (as far as I know) on your top solved puzzle, not just which you own.

I guess we'll know in a day or two if Batch 1 is on the way out. If it gets much later it risks getting stuck in the Christmas Mail backlog.. although if I recall the Gold is supposed to be shipped out via courier or special means to make sure everyone gets them quickly and safely.

We'll find out soon!
R1:
Open: BU00955 (RIP) & 1055, Green, Bronze, Red

Voyager #44:
Open:
Closed:Ç
Stigy

Post by Stigy »

I hope no one has to wait for mine to arrive before they get theirs, that's usually 2 weeks :lol: :cry:
Buschfunch

Post by Buschfunch »

I don't have the algorithm, but I did pre-order the gold. Maybe I should ask Chris to send it to me? :)
Sejanus

Post by Sejanus »

Buschfunch wrote:
Gdamatov77 wrote:that is interesting though, cause we have the algorithm already. Dont we?
I don't have the algorithm, but I did pre-order the gold. Maybe I should ask Chris to send it to me? :)
Save your sanity for as long as you can... :lol:

Once you get your puzzle you'll get it.. I wouldn't worry :)
R1:

Voyager #44:
Open:
TheWaveCarver

Post by TheWaveCarver »

Hey is there a way to tell what serial number your Gold is before your receive it? Because I checked the User List and it seems as though some people already have their Gold serial number registered.
Sejanus

Post by Sejanus »

TheWaveCarver wrote:Hey is there a way to tell what serial number your Gold is before your receive it? Because I checked the User List and it seems as though some people already have their Gold serial number registered.
It just basically comes down to people reserving numbers either to match their previously purchased puzzles (thus making a matching set) or requesting a number for other reasons. I am sure some people don't care either way and just pre-ordered. I was superstitious so I went for 113 for my Gold.. :D :lol:

I however requested Orange 79 to match my Red so all of my 'special' editions would match. Everyone has their own reasons...
R1:

Voyager #44:
Open:
pcad

Post by pcad »

If there's a number you'd like Nicole / RevoGirl would be the one to ask. I'd think if a number hasn't been assigned yet you could request it. Be aware that just posting your request in the forum isn't enough. You should email her directly for things like this.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
maztec

Post by maztec »

I don't think I have any matching numbers, go figure :\
OOOOOOOoo
TheWaveCarver

Post by TheWaveCarver »

I PM and emailed Nicole/RevoGirl with a number request. I just hope she receives one of the messages somehow.

Return to “Gold General”