Gold Batch Shipping?

General Questions.
jsnbrtn

Re: Gold Batch Shipping?

Post by jsnbrtn »

Hi all,

Chris has just mailed an update so check your emails. Basically Gold batch one goes out this coming Tuesday 13th, Batch 2 on the 19th. :D

All the pre-ordered Orange are going out this week too. :D

Not sure what "there are 6 we can send out" means in Chris's mail when speaking of the Orange, I assume he has another set of designs he has produced for the colour :?
Ex & Ltd
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN== v2
OPEN== v1 .....Just!!!
OPEN==
OPEN==
=[iiii]=
OPEN==
Obs
TEST==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

jsnbrtn wrote:Not sure what "there are 6 we can send out" means in Chris's mail when speaking of the Orange, I assume he has another set of designs he has produced for the colour :?
I think he means that there are 6 oranges left for sale.

The part I find puzzling is the "Best regards for now...."

Perhaps we won't think very fondly of him once we get our shipments :twisted:
BarnDoor

Post by BarnDoor »

mattangel wrote:
jsnbrtn wrote:Not sure what "there are 6 we can send out" means in Chris's mail when speaking of the Orange, I assume he has another set of designs he has produced for the colour :?
I think he means that there are 6 oranges left for sale.
Yes, the website is showing 6 in stock....
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

Very good news today. Maybe I can have my Silver open by the time i received my gold!
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
kev1n

Post by kev1n »

The last few times I looked the oranges were out of stock - thanks for letting me know there were some available!

Stock now down to 5. Hopefully it will arrive at the same time as my gold - I am in batch 1.
pcad

Post by pcad »

Whenever I read a Chris update I think of math. They remind me of asymptotic functions like the hyperbola, always getting closer to a value but never actually reaching it. ;)

That "Best regards for now" also reminds me of math, but in a different way. It sounds a lot like my calculus 4 professor when he said to the class "I hope we will all still be friends after the first exam". :D That was wishful thinking too.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
Sejanus

Post by Sejanus »

If the delivery estimate is correct, Batch 1 and Batch 2 people will have their puzzles by Christmas. I think that is great news and it is good to see both puzzles on their way out. Been a long time coming! :D
R1:
Open: BU00955 (RIP) & 1055, Green, Bronze, Red

Voyager #44:
Open:
Closed:Ç
KB64

Post by KB64 »

Orange available now down to 4 - perfect timing some more becoming available with me having Paypal credit from my Red sale.

But with a Gold an Orange and a Black Obs V2 all on the way over the next, where to start? - guess it has to be the Gold with the Orange on standby for when it inevitably gets to the point of wanting to throw it out the window!
Open = Green, Blue, Bronze, Red, Black, Black V2, resting = Silver, started = Gold, ready for when Gold gets too much = Orange.
stet

Post by stet »

The email says that they are shipping DHL. Please reconsider this for those of us in the US! DHL does not have a real footprint here. I have never had a DHL delivery go as planned.

I would gladly pay whatever it takes not to ship by DHL! Even standard air mail would have a better chance of actually getting to me on time!

I live in a very large metropolitan area with a few million people. DHL only has 1 distribution center here, it is located at the airport about 90 minutes away. They load up their few trucks and the drivers have priority shipping to businesses and only do residential deliveries if they get time. I have had a "rush" delivery sit on the truck for 3 days because the driver didn't have time to deliver to me. And the only reason he did on that 3rd day is because I made multiple calls to the local office on the 2nd day (after 1 day of non-delivery) where they kept saying that they will deliver that day. After that office closed at 5PM I was routed to the national number which assured me that the drivers will continue delivering up to 7PM and that I would get my package that day. After 7PM came and no delivery I called again and was told that the driver must have gone home. They "elevated" my case and that is the only reason I got the delivery on the 3rd day, just before 7PM (the driver even complained to me about having to drive "all the way" to my house).

Other times I have had packaged miss-delivered to the wrong address. And have even had a packaged just returned to the sender, I don't think they even ever attempted to deliver it.

I will pay whatever it takes to send it UPS, EMS, FedEx, or even ocean freight!
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
TheWaveCarver

Post by TheWaveCarver »

stet wrote:The email says that they are shipping DHL. Please reconsider this for those of us in the US! DHL does not have a real footprint here. I have never had a DHL delivery go as planned.

I would gladly pay whatever it takes not to ship by DHL! Even standard air mail would have a better chance of actually getting to me on time!

I live in a very large metropolitan area with a few million people. DHL only has 1 distribution center here, it is located at the airport about 90 minutes away. They load up their few trucks and the drivers have priority shipping to businesses and only do residential deliveries if they get time. I have had a "rush" delivery sit on the truck for 3 days because the driver didn't have time to deliver to me. And the only reason he did on that 3rd day is because I made multiple calls to the local office on the 2nd day (after 1 day of non-delivery) where they kept saying that they will deliver that day. After that office closed at 5PM I was routed to the national number which assured me that the drivers will continue delivering up to 7PM and that I would get my package that day. After 7PM came and no delivery I called again and was told that the driver must have gone home. They "elevated" my case and that is the only reason I got the delivery on the 3rd day, just before 7PM (the driver even complained to me about having to drive "all the way" to my house).

Other times I have had packaged miss-delivered to the wrong address. And have even had a packaged just returned to the sender, I don't think they even ever attempted to deliver it.

I will pay whatever it takes to send it UPS, EMS, FedEx, or even ocean freight!
This scares me :shock: Because... I'm in the US
Grand Champion in Rocket League

Return to “Gold General”