Gold Batch Shipping?

General Questions.
Fabregas485

Re: Gold Batch Shipping?

Post by Fabregas485 »

If you look at the gold on the website, it leads me to believe that the first batch should be recieved by people just before christmas. If you are in batch 1 you should be lucky. Anyone else, sorry but looks like you may get it after christmas.
Black ob V2 - Recieved - On Loan
Blue ob - Ordered - My new toy has arrived
jsnbrtn

Post by jsnbrtn »

Then the wife will have to carve the turkey then as sore fingers maybe the order of the day :)
Ex & Ltd
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN== v2
OPEN== v1 .....Just!!!
OPEN==
OPEN==
=[iiii]=
OPEN==
Obs
TEST==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
LOSTpuzzle

Post by LOSTpuzzle »

pcad wrote:You've heard of the proverbial grain of salt?

After all this time, more like the pillar of salt.
OOOOOO
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

At this point, I'd almost rather the shipment be delayed a few weeks. I'd hate for my puzzles to show up while I'm away on holidays which may be the case if they don't go out by Wednesday :?
maztec

Post by maztec »

mattangel wrote:At this point, I'd almost rather the shipment be delayed a few weeks. I'd hate for my puzzles to show up while I'm away on holidays which may be the case if they don't go out by Wednesday :?
SSSHHhhhh!! I want mine now NOW NOW NOW I TELL YOU NOW! Don't delay them just for your convenience ;P Any time will always be inconvenient for someone ;)
OOOOOOOoo
jsnbrtn

Post by jsnbrtn »

LOSTpuzzle wrote:
pcad wrote:You've heard of the proverbial grain of salt?

After all this time, more like the pillar of salt.
:lol: :lol:
Ex & Ltd
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN== v2
OPEN== v1 .....Just!!!
OPEN==
OPEN==
=[iiii]=
OPEN==
Obs
TEST==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

maztec wrote: SSSHHhhhh!! I want mine now NOW NOW NOW I TELL YOU NOW! Don't delay them just for your convenience ;P Any time will always be inconvenient for someone ;)
Jay, is my need not more important than everyone else's??? :lol:

I'm just bemoaning the fact that I may have to play the "Where's My Package?" game with whatever delivery service HQ decides to employ.
stet

Post by stet »

I agree about waiting until after the holidays. This time of the year is so busy for me and my family that I won't have much if any time to touch these until January.

I had the same concern last year when the Golds were originally supposed to ship around this time of the year too. I actually was really happy when they got delayed past the holidays, but I didn't expect that it would be a full year...
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
maztec

Post by maztec »

Contrast with the holidays being busy for my family, but a time to relax and play together. So I get a solid week where I can work with the puzzles. Then, in January, I have four cases in federal court to keep me busy, about ten polygraphs to do, currently nine depositions, a few weeks of discovery with the government, and work with the government to convince them that six of my clients are not terrorists (literally).

Yah, I don't get to play with the mazes before January 2, I will have almost no fine to spend on them until June unless I sacrifice time with my baby and wife. Do you really want me to be the next Revo divorcee and my wife to be a RevoWidow?

I'd say from stet and Matt's messages, that they have officially requested to be put in to batch 3 :lol:
OOOOOOOoo
TheWaveCarver

Post by TheWaveCarver »

I was hoping that I would get mine before Christmas, but being in the last Batch I don't think there is any hope of that.
Grand Champion in Rocket League

Return to “Gold General”