Gold Release:

General Questions.
TheWaveCarver

Gold Release:

Post by TheWaveCarver »

Hi,
This is my first post on the forum. I was wondering if anybody knew if the Gold Revo is going to be released before Christmas? It seems as though nobody has posted in the Gold section for awhile now, so I thought that I might break the silence and ask. Thanks.
Grand Champion in Rocket League
jeffives69

Re: Gold Release:

Post by jeffives69 »

TheWaveCarver wrote:Hi,
This is my first post on the forum. I was wondering if anybody knew if the Gold Revo is going to be released before Christmas? It seems as though nobody has posted in the Gold section for awhile now, so I thought that I might break the silence and ask. Thanks.
If you’ve ordered the gold you should be getting email updates and be able to excess the gold registered part of the forum. The answer to your question is definitely maybe, it depends on how many other revomaze’s you’ve opened, which then determinants the batch of delivery your in.
Open Open Open Open Open
TheWaveCarver

Post by TheWaveCarver »

Well i did get an email which contained all the clues for the algorithm (which i'm still really confused as to where to start :? ), but I haven't been granted access to the Gold Registered forum. Does anyone know who I can PM if I have questions about Algorithm that have nothing to do with the actual solving process of the Algorithm (As that would be cheating), I'm just confused as to what I'm actually solving. Since I jumped onboard the Gold process late, I want to make sure I'm not missing anything because I feel as though I am. (And Chris isn't replying to any of my emails :( )
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

Hi, welcome to the forum :)
PM me if you like, while I may not be able to answer all your questions, I'll help if I can.
If you let me know which puzzles you have I can ass you to the relevant groups.

Chris (the other one)
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
TheWaveCarver

Post by TheWaveCarver »

Thanks for the welcome :D . I'll PM you shortly.

The Gold is the only puzzle I ordered :shock: . I have not doubt that it will be impossibly hard, but I'm up for a challenge especially when the odds are against me. If I feel like i'm not getting anywhere then I'll just order a Bronze (after I save up enough money). And if thats too hard then I'll have to try a Blue Obsession.
matrixagent

Post by matrixagent »

TheWaveCarver wrote:Yeah the Gold is the only puzzle I ordered :shock: . I have not doubt that it will be impossibly hard, but I'm up for a challenge especially when the odds are against me. If I feel like i'm not getting anywhere then I'll just order a Bronze (after I save up enough money). And if thats too hard then I'll have to try a Blue Obsession.
O_O..let me say that again O_O!!!

Anyone going into the gold as a first revo is either very brave or insane ;)

As you know - the revo's all contain various different elements/tricks. Without prior experience of how to detect and deal with them you are probably going to end up lauching the gold through the nearest window. Chris is an evil genius and tends to pour that evil into the tricks of the later mazes. Just look at the silver forum, The silver has been fondly named "b*****d" - See
http://www.revomaze.co.uk/phpBB3/viewto ... =29&t=1144

I concur on that naming ;)

And there are still people who are struggling with it. It simply is THAT difficult. And the gold is rated as even harder.

My advice:

Get the bronze to get the feel of a few of the techniques required to complete a more advanced maze. The bronze is a delightful design and I would say it has a very well balanced level of difficulty throughout - where as the silver has you thinking. ooh progress for 30 minutes and then you spend A WHOLE WEEK going round in circles..and just when you make further progress you end up sat there thinking ***WTF*** is going on!! that's SIMPLY NOT possible yet it's happening...

Having completed the extremes and also the V2 black obsession..I still live in FEAR of the gold(alternative name yet to be arranged!;)

But either way, good luck to you! and Enjoy the beast that IS the gold.

Cheers,

Russ.
RevoMaze 1 - Open
Open - :D
Open - How long is that!?
Open - Sneaky.
Open - My thumbs hurt.
Open - TWO of the little bleeders!!!
Lime "Infinite" - Open(first)
Open - Happy now
That'd be like giving a cat a reach-around
TheWaveCarver

Post by TheWaveCarver »

Thanks for the luck, I'm definitely gonna need it. I just hope the plating doesn't wear off from the amount of Revoing the puzzle will have to endure :twisted:. I'll probably end up following your advice, and the bottom of my sig tells my current mental state :lol:.

Return to “Gold General”