restart final count down

General Questions.
maztec

Re: restart final count down

Post by maztec »

adamwest wrote:
maztec wrote:Gabi,

Do us all a favor and shut the hell up until you solve the Bronze. If you spent a hundredth of the time you spend ranting on these forums on your schoolwork or your Bronze, you'd have finished the Bronze and you'd have a 4.2 GPA.

kk?
Be nice, he is just talking,grant more then most, he is just trying to fit in.

Fair enough. :)
OOOOOOOoo
jrainbow83

Post by jrainbow83 »

This is good news for me luckily. It's my daughters Christening this weekend and had it arrived I wouldn't have been allowed to touch it (although it would have been burning in the back of my mind). It's always a risk though to give a deadline when there's a chain of reliability and factors beyond your control. And if I didn't have important events going on that superseded the almighty feeling of anticipation prior to recieving the gold then I would be feeling let down right now. I think it would be best to say that "its ready when its ready" and then just let us know how its coming along with the updates. I'm 100% confident that its going to be worth the wait though and it's nice to have a break from the revoing.
:)
Stigy

Post by Stigy »

Yeah, I thought it was very brave posting dates. Better to say something like 'all issues resolved, looking good for end of March/early April, pending allocation of time at machiners, will keep you updated on progress', which is basically what has been said this time.

If updates can stay as detailed as this last one I'll be very happy.
left027

Post by left027 »

No one's commented on how the gold needs FOUR machines. Pretty interesting number of machines wouldn't you say? This is definitely going to be an exciting/frustrating puzzle. :D
BU01079 2/8/11; GR00471 2/19/11; BR00473 2/23/11; AG00251 Revo-ing; Gold Sitting in its plastic bag
OR00031 Revo-ing; R00091 Revo-ing;Blue Obsession 3/23/11; Green Obsession 3/23/11; Black Obsession 3/6/11
Stigy

Post by Stigy »

Very good point!!! :shock:
(pictures four machines crowded around each other crafting a single maze between them with sparks of molten metal and steam filling the room) :lol:
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

well 1 for the shaft, maybe they use the same one for the body, and probably a second one for the shelf and pin holes.

the internals, if you've opened the branze or silver will certainly require a seperate machine, probably 2. I'd state why, but i think i'd be violating disclosure rules.

so really 4 machines really isnt a big deal except for the time it takes. plus all the parts have to be deburred by hand/wheel and inspected. any given part in a machine shop has a long birth.

If i didnt know so many aircraft parts were made in machineshops, i'd be amazed that there hasnt been failures in more [self edit].
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
left027

Post by left027 »

Valid.
BU01079 2/8/11; GR00471 2/19/11; BR00473 2/23/11; AG00251 Revo-ing; Gold Sitting in its plastic bag
OR00031 Revo-ing; R00091 Revo-ing;Blue Obsession 3/23/11; Green Obsession 3/23/11; Black Obsession 3/6/11

Return to “Gold General”