Gold clues?

General Questions.
SittingDuck

Gold clues?

Post by SittingDuck »

I have just picked up my gold revo, and from what I understand there should be some general clues somewhere, and maybe a code that is specific to my maze?

Could anyone elaborate on this?

I received no information with the maze itself.
Open: Aqua * Titanium * Blue * Green * Bronze
Closed:Gunmetal * Copper * Indigo * Gold
Want to buy: *Orange * Silver * Red * Lime * Black * Purple * Handmade * Voyager
rodrigue10

Re: Gold clues?

Post by rodrigue10 »

Contact revo HQ....they can either give you an algorithm set of clues or they will just give you the resulting code for your maze. While it's not absolutely necessary to have this it is going to make the puzzle more comprehensible.

Have you played with it yet?
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
SittingDuck

Post by SittingDuck »

Played with it for about 10 minutes. I get the shaft out to where I can see the last digit of the serial, and I can then revolve the shaft all the way around. Seem to be some strange things here. Will be fun to figure it out, though I will probably focus on my easier mazes for now.
Want to buy: *Orange * Silver * Red * Lime * Black * Purple * Handmade * Voyager
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

SittingDuck wrote:Will be fun to figure it out
No. No it won't ;)
SittingDuck

Post by SittingDuck »

I see the gold as a long time project, that I can fiddle with from time to time and perhaps even after all my other mazes are solved. I hope that I don't get too frustrated, but at least I knew that the gold is disliked by many before I ordered it, so I have no right to complain either way ;)

Regardless, I do think it's a nice addition to my collcion. Will probably posts some updates in the owner's progression thread soon!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

SittingDuck wrote:I see the gold as a long time project, that I can fiddle with from time to time and perhaps even after all my other mazes are solved. I hope that I don't get too frustrated, but at least I knew that the gold is disliked by many before I ordered it, so I have no right to complain either way ;)

Regardless, I do think it's a nice addition to my collcion. Will probably posts some updates in the owner's progression thread soon!
I suggest that you ask for the code directly. With the code, the Gold is really fun and a good maze. And a different challenge to map/think. You can always try to solve the algorithm later on if you like math problems as a separate task.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Gold General”